Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Tough loss last night. No one on our team really shot well but we were in it the whole game due to our defense and the sixers being ass. Last night proved what I’ve been saying for a couple games now, we can compete with anybody.

Side note: them sixers is fucking trash who ever come out the West got a easy ring coming.

Yeah I thought the 76ers had next but these niggas are about to take another 2nd round exit.

Garbágé.

@AP21 the most positive thinking mfer in this bitch.

Team came in with expectations to fight for the 7th/8th seed and they got the same record as the Knicks and he not worried.

Zion hurt his knee in high school, college, summer league, and pre season, and he not worried.

Im not saying Zion should sit out the rest of the season, but he better not play more than 25 minutes a game and no back to backs.

It dont matter if his weight is muscle or fat. Hes carrying too much weight. If its all muscle, they gotta have him get lean and drop muscle. Work on changing the muscle distribution in his body, have him lose some upper body muscle and strengthening the muscles around the knee.

Wether its fat or muscle he needs to drop about 25 pounds. And if having 2 knee surgeries before he played an official game in the NBA dont concern you about chronic injuries, idk what will.

Team came in with expectations to fight for the 7th/8th seed and they got the same record as the Knicks and he not worried.

Zion hurt his knee in high school, college, summer league, and pre season, and he not worried.

Im not saying Zion should sit out the rest of the season, but he better not play more than 25 minutes a game and no back to backs.

It dont matter if his weight is muscle or fat. Hes carrying too much weight. If its all muscle, they gotta have him get lean and drop muscle. Work on changing the muscle distribution in his body, have him lose some upper body muscle and strengthening the muscles around the knee.

Wether its fat or muscle he needs to drop about 25 pounds. And if having 2 knee surgeries before he played an official game in the NBA dont concern you about chronic injuries, idk what will.

I don't get these niggas logic in the least bit it's pure science 400 pounds of pressure ain't good for nobody and when has being 19 get you through knee issues how many niggas flopped out the league and just couldn't make it because of knee issues youth ain't aways gona help you recover but hey I'm not a sports doctor

We just had a example of a sports doctor missing a cancer diagnosis for 6 years

Rivers has actually been really good shooting 42% from three and attacking the basket, even before the injuries to House and Gordon I wanted to see his usage go up but Mclemore is starting tonight

Hopefully we give Gary Clark and Clemons a real look during this time though and see what we have in them

No I'm not worried because I've seen this franchise at it's worse and this is light work b

I appreciate your reply though. Real spill. Always interested in your pov

No I'm not worried because I've seen this franchise at it's worse and this is light work b

I appreciate your reply though. Real spill. Always interested in your pov

The only thing is when it comes to Zion its bigger than the Pelicans. We all wanna see him and the NBA needs him.

Not saying any other franchise could handle him differently. His injury would have happened regardless of where he played, I just dont wanna see his knee issues treated like its not big deal cause he got generational player talent/potential.

Im sure they taking it was more serious internally than they show though.

The only thing is when it comes to Zion its bigger than the Pelicans. We all wanna see him and the NBA needs him.

Not saying any other franchise could handle him differently. His injury would have happened regardless of where he played, I just dont wanna see his knee issues treated like its not big deal cause he got generational player talent/potential.

Im sure they taking it was more serious internally than they show though.

Exactly sit his ass out we want to see him play badly

Sixers gonna be garbage is yall's conclusion after 10 games?

I won't even waste my time with you niggas today. :tuh:

Our conclusion when they played zero was they were the favorites. Now you got a problem?

Shut the fuck up.

Back