Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Rivers has actually been really good shooting 42% from three and attacking the basket, even before the injuries to House and Gordon I wanted to see his usage go up but Mclemore is starting tonight

Hopefully we give Gary Clark and Clemons a real look during this time though and see what we have in them

Yeah Clemons better get some burn he can get hot quickly. I totally forgot about Gary Clark lol.

Fultz vs Philly tonight.

edit- I forgot MCW was on Orlando too. He might wanna chunk a brick or two at the old squad.

Last edited:
Yeah Clemons better get some burn he can get hot quickly. I totally forgot about Gary Clark lol.

I dont blame you

Look at all these roster spots we're wasting

Ryno
Nene - Cant play more than win games or we'll activate his likely bonus
Green - Done for the season
Clark - G League
Hartenstein - G League
Chandler - Plays once every 5 games for 7 minutes

I dont blame you

Look at all these roster spots we're wasting

Ryno
Nene - Cant play more than win games or we'll activate his likely bonus
Green - Done for the season
Clark - G League
Hartenstein - G League
Chandler - Plays once every 5 games for 7 minutes

Yeah looks like we gon have to kill the buyout market when the time comes unless Hartenstein earns his keep.

This is retarded considering Whiteside been injured and assists have never been apart of his game.
Ethan is just pushing the narrative that whiteside is a terrible passer and because he’s gone and bam is starting the offense is so much better

Hassan’s career high assists for a game is 4 and he’s only done it twice lol

No mention Whiteside is averaging more points, rebounds and blocks in less minutes tho. Lmao.

Cornball shit.
I also disagree with ethan’s constant slander towards players such as Dion and whiteside and the sixers

it’s corny

he will make it a point to throw a shot at Dion everyday and I don’t get why he feels he needs to but nobody ever says anything

Ethan is just pushing the narrative that whiteside is a terrible passer and because he’s gone and bam is starting the offense is so much better

Hassan’s career high assists for a game is 4 and he’s only done it twice lol

Holla when bam averages 17/14/2bpg on 62% shooting.

You niggas acting like Whiteside was absolute trash and yall weren't dickriding him the entire time.

Be humble.

Holla when bam averages 17/14/2bpg on 62% shooting.

You niggas acting like Whiteside was absolute trash and yall weren't dickriding him the entire time.

Be humble.

whiteside isn’t trash but his play hardly contributes to winning it truly is usually empty stats. I don’t hate Hassan but Bam is a much better player than him and you’re better than that to just look at averages and say what you’re saying

Bam is averaging 13, 10, and 5 with 1.6 steals and 1.5 blocks at age 22 in 31 mins

that’s phenomenal and the only thing he has to do is fix his FT shooting because it’s down from his previous years otherwise he would probably be averaging 15 or 16

Stop acting like bam is leaps and bounds better than anybody. He ain't.

Back