Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

S/O my young boy from the town trying to make the hometown team and crack a regular rotation this year not smacking Morris in his mouth

Bleacher report lame for calling that street ball. That’s “birdie, pass me the duffle” ball

Orlando Magic is gonna have a top 10 defense in the NBA this season. I honestly believe they will be top 5 but I'm too chicken -shit to go that far on record but barring injuries they will have a better record than last season.

I really like Issac, Bamba, Ross and Gordon's defensive versatility. Not to mention they added Farouq-Aminu and Clifford stresses defense 1st.

Last edited:
Wait, are u saying Magic >>> Heat?

If that’s what u are saying, I agree with u.

Bulls >>> Heat too

After looking at the Magic defensive RTG on basketball reference from last season Orlando was ranked 8th overall. So me saying they would be top 10 isn't much of a stretch and actually an understatement.

Their issue was scoring according to that site

Heat vs spurs tonight let’s see how Winslow does with murray

I bet Duncan Robinson starts in place of Olynyk

will be my first look into butler, Leonard, and hopefully okpala

@Hustletown How was the Harden/Westbrook dynamic?

My outside opinion they looked good. I think defense will be the biggest issue if they're gonna start Gordon cause one of the 3 will almost always be at a size disadvantage and none of them are exactly lock down defenders but offensively they're going to cook teams. Especially if capela stops missing easy layups.

We'll see if westbrook and harden can lift eachother up in the playoffs. That's what it ultimately comes down to imo.

My outside opinion they looked good. I think defense will be the biggest issue if they're gonna start Gordon cause one of the 3 will almost always be at a size disadvantage and none of them are exactly lock down defenders but offensively they're going to cook teams. Especially if capela stops missing easy layups.

We'll see if westbrook and harden can lift eachother up in the playoffs. That's what it ultimately comes down to imo.
How soon before Westbrook DEMANDS they trade Capela for getting more rebounds than him instead of boxing out?

Back