Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Thanks for not putting AD in there.

Also, I think Draymond signed an extension already.
Eric Gordon did too right? And Hayward broken down ass ain’t opting outta 30+ mil

Damn so the prizes are an old Conley, Drummond, and clayface who can’t space the floor

sheesh

Eric Gordon did too right? And Hayward broken down ass ain’t opting outta 30+ mil

Damn so the prizes are an old Conley, Drummond, and clayface who can’t space the floor

sheesh
Do many teams have Cap space for 2020? I think most calibarated this offseason for the stacked 2021 free agency.

Do many teams have Cap space for 2020? I think most calibarated this offseason for the stacked 2021 free agency.
Never mind, found the info...

The Knicks, Raptors, Hawks and Grizzlies project to have major cap room next summer.

Next year’s free agent class is weak. It’s Anthony Davis then… maybe not a single other star. So, small shifts in the cap projection will create only minor ripples.

Everyone has their eyes on the 2021-22 cap. LeBron James, Giannis Antetokounmpo, Kawhi Leonard, Paul George, Bradley Beal, Rudy Gobert, Victor Oladipo, Jrue Holiday, Blake Griffin, LaMarcus Aldridge and DeMar DeRozan could all be unrestricted free agents that summer. That amount of talent availability requires careful planning.

Idk other teams’ cap situations but I would like to think most geared up for 2021

Giannis is not leaving Milwaukee but then again idk you never know

I wish jimmy butler was younger we can’t wait that long to get another player here.

That nigga don’t go outside lol

Nigga fuck you lol

@Hustletown what the streets in Houston saying bruh?

Had a meeting last night with Morey, Yao, Daniel Wu, Vera Wang, and Tillman bitch ass

Yao told Morey China a no fly zone for him for at least a year and if he pops up he can’t stop the triads from getting busy nh

tillman made Morey issue a statement

I dont wish bodily harm on Morey, but it would be funny as hell if some Chinese dude runs up on him in houston.

Back