Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Why y'all trying to see people put their health at risk so badly.

They need something to talk about. We need debates on if LeBron is 3-10 in the finals, if he can still be the G.O.A.T! If the sixers can’t make it to the conference finals, is it time to trade Simmons or Embiid? If Giannis can’t lead the bucks to the finals, will he leave Milwaukee in 2021? Are the Clippers a failure if they can’t get to the finals? You know, things like that that are more important than people being and staying healthy

Y’all keep saying wait until next year when there’s no guarantee we’ll have a vaccine by then. It’ll be the same risks now as it will be a year from now.
Sports not important as long as this virus is running rampant. We can live without sports until this thing is over.

Sports not important as long as this virus is running rampant. We can live without sports until this thing is over.

This ain’t the first virus to be in circulation. You’re saying over like the shit is just gonna go away. Not got happen.

I agree sports shouldn’t be the priority but the leagues are gonna have to adapt. There’s no waiting it out. Why you think they’re all trying to figure out how to resume play?

Last edited:
This ain’t the first virus to be in circulation. You’re saying over like the shit is just gonna go away. Not got happen.

I agree sports shouldn’t be the priority but the leagues are gonna have to adapt. There’s no waiting it out. Why you think they’re all trying to figure out how to resume play?
Leagues not getting paid from tv revenue is my guess these owners and commissioners trying to get back, I could be wrong but they're not putting the players first

I hate these mfers. Zion made a ton of money for duke and the whole NCAA. Instead of demanding the NCAA pay Zion millions of dollars, they making it seem like Zion did something wrong.

Tell that to the kids who gotta potentially suffer the consequences and can't play in March

1. If they’re decent they’re getting paid already their damn self.

2. Doubtful the NCAA will ever hit Duke with egregious violations. Too historic a program. It’s exactly why they’re trying to focus in on Kansas right now as a sacrificial lamb.

Back