Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Since no live games i been reminiscing about the old EBC rucker park games and came across some gems! I dead forgot how Terror squad had the rucker on SMASH. Fam this niggas lineups were crazy. You had Starbury, Shawn Merrion, Derek Anderson, Jermaine Oneil, the best kept secret Kareem Reed, Cutino Mobley, Baron Davis..
Then you got the streetball legends, Prime Objective, franchise strict "mr finish ya breakfast RIP etc. Classic era man.

Last edited:
Back when EBC was exposing niggas game lol. My nigga Stephen Jackson wasnt ready and got benched crazy while Cuttino Mobley was killing niggas and earned his nickname.

Chinese state broadcaster CCTV yesterday confirmed there was no prospect of easing its blackout on coverage of National Basketball Association (NBA) games, in place since a tweet last year by the Houston Rockets general manager supporting the Hong Kong protests created a media firestorm. The NBA has been on hold since March 11 owing to the Covid-19 pandemic, along with most other major sports, with no return date set

I like T Mac and Russ. T Mac had a higher peak, while Russ has remained great for much longer and has stayed relatively healthy.

The Sacramento Kings are bracing for what might be tens of millions of dollars in uninsured losses, sources tell the Sacramento Bee.
The stoppage in NBA play and live events at Golden 1 Center is having a “tremendous impact to the bottom line,” saying “over half of the team’s revenue is generated from hosting ticketed events in the arena.”
The Kings' new policy will apparently make refunds available for all tickets whether games are officially canceled or not.
The Kings said they intend to communicate the following to ticket holders via email by May 18: “While we await more information from the league regarding the 2019-20 season, it is our commitment to provide flexible options to ticket holders regarding impacted games. Tickets already purchased for a postponed Kings home game are eligible to be credited towards the 2020-21 season or a refund is available upon request.”

Curry higher than KD? So Curry, who took a back seat to KD, even had Kerr slip up and call it KDs team, is ranked higher than KD?

Wont even check the list based on that alone.

Curry is a 3X champion, 2X MVP(the only unanimous MVP), and was leader of the 73-9 team. It's not an outlandish ranking.

Back