Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Rashard Lewis getting 118 mill was wild lol. I was listening to Simmons and Russillo speaking of Dwight's place in NBA history on his Book of Basketball podcast

Rashard Lewis getting 118 mill was wild lol. I was listening to Simmons and Russillo speaking of Dwight's place in NBA history on his Book of Basketball podcast

I remember the heat wanting him during the 2007 offseason. Thank God we didn’t get him lol

Nerlens was used wrong in Philly.

Sixers never did experiment with both Noel and Joel in the same line-up.

Joel could play 4, and command the offense.
Noel would be Center, and anchor the D. Twin Towers reborn.

Joel and Okafor was a wash because they wanted Joel to cover him AND Jahlil on D, and Jahlil had NO interest in playing D.

Former NBA guard Shannon Brown was arrested in Georgia after being accused of firing a rifle at two people who entered a home of his that was listed for sale in the Atlanta suburbs.
Brown, 34, who played for eight NBA teams and won two championships with the Los Angeles Lakers, told police that he thought the couple was trying to break into his home during the May 2 incident, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported.
Brown was charged with one count of aggravated assault and police say the investigation is ongoing. He is free after he posted bond on Monday.
The couple had stopped at Brown’s home in Tyrone, Georgia, after seeing a for sale sign outside. They told police they thought someone told them to come in.

"They stated that they heard a voice acknowledge them and once inside, at some point, Mr. Brown came from upstairs with a rifle and detained them," said Lt. Philip Nelson told the newspaper. ”Shortly thereafter he let them go and they stated he fired his rifle towards them as they were leaving.”
No one was hurt.

I bet Shannon Brown gets a stiffer penalty than those rednecks that killed Ahmaud Arbery.

Wait this random af but the Magic dont retire jerseys except for number 6 which they retired for the fans?? Corniest nba trivia I ever stumbled upon

All I get from that pic is that idiots will pay $200 extra for a pair of clippers with Supreme painted on it. SMH

Back