Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

After Milicic struggled to complete two workouts he had with the Pistons, Brown was eager to get Anthony into town so that they could evaluate his ability to guard and how he moved his feet during a workout. “Let’s bring Carmelo in; we brought Milicic in and you told me, guys, you’re gonna draft Carmelo anyway,” Brown said. “And then the rumor got out that we were going to draft Darko and then Carmelo’s agent called and said, ‘Let’s bring them both out together, and have them play against each other.’ And we never got that far.”

While Milicic wasn’t the right fit for the Pistons in the end, Brown doesn’t hold the decision against those who made it, including then general manager Joe Dumars. “It is what it is because the same people that drafted Darko were smart enough to trade for Ben Wallace,” he said. “Smart enough to draft Tayshaun Prince, smart enough to trade for Rip Hamilton, smart enough to trade for Chauncey Billups, smart enough to trade for and believe in Rasheed (Wallace). So you know, it is what it is

idu what was so difficult about this shit melo had a chip[ with Syracuse fuck did Darko have potential. This shit hurt both Melo the pistons imagine a version of Melo forced to learn to be a professional and to play defense at a early age

Can't front. I was a little hyped but that was bcuz i don't watch college ball and didn't know any better. Also seeing that the game is phasing out unskilled bigs it's a good thing he is gone. He can keep that 8 & 6 all the way over there where he is at.
If he was actually developed he coulda gave you 10 and 8 with good defensive numbers

Pretty much a rich man’s mo bamba

Back