Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Oh I was really following up my post about the glorifying losers thing. Only niggas with AI in they Avi would use that as an argument when they been bodied continuously in here

Here we go

I dropped one post full of facts and it was enough to make you catch feelings for six seven pages straight

"Homie tried to discredit Wades rings like he Bowen!" with your crying ass

And stop refering to a "wack era of basketball" when you aint even watch ball until 2005 or some shit

Here we go

I dropped one post full of facts and it was enough to make you catch feelings for six seven pages straight

"Homie tried to discredit Wades rings like he Bowen!" with your crying ass

And stop refering to a "wack era of basketball" when you aint even watch ball until 2005 or some shit
You gonna act like people don’t look back on the and 1 era of the NBA with disdain? I’ve seen guys in here even talk about it

not my fault that was AI’s peak

I’m saying they’re being compared. And no one finds it farfetched to compare Nash and Curry while simultaneously compare Nash and Kidd, then why is Kidd and Curry farfetched? That’s not adding up.
Nash and curry is a comparison because they both have two MVPs and they both are great shooters

also where did this Nash/curry thing even come up at?

You gonna act like people don’t look back on the and 1 era of the NBA with disdain? I’ve seen guys in here even talk about it

not my fault that was AI’s peak
That era had teams with diverse play styles. Now everybody is 3’s and layups. You had your finesse teams like the Dirk/Nash Mavs, and C Webb Kings, tough defensive teams like the Pistons and Spurs, run and gun teams like the Nets and Suns, iso heavy teams like the Lakers, Sixers, Magic etc.

Back