Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

When did you start disliking AI?

I dont dislike AI but he didn’t get me with the jadakiss commercial, braids and arm sleeves like he did y’all

iverson was a phenomenal player and arguably in the top 3 most influential ever to play

but let’s call a spade a spade

he just scored a lot and played in an era of really wack basketball while winning MVP and multiple scoring titles

He ain’t win shit and it’s crazy how y’all put him on a pedestal for shit like winning one game in 2001 finals and never coming close to that ever again when I’ve seen y’all kill players for shit like that now

I dont dislike AI but he didn’t get me with the jadakiss commercial, braids and arm sleeves like he did y’all

iverson was a phenomenal player and arguably in the top 3 most influential ever to play

but let’s call a spade a spade

he just scored a lot and played in an era of really wack basketball while winning MVP and multiple scoring titles

He ain’t win shit and it’s crazy how y’all put him on a pedestal for shit like winning one game in 2001 finals and never coming close to that ever again when I’ve seen y’all kill players for shit like that now
I told you earlier why he gets love.

Wade > Curry

BlackAdmirableChihuahua-size_restricted.gif

Back