Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

My main issue with AI fans is they act like his career stopped after the mvp season. How come they never mention how he only made it out of the first round once after that year? And couldn't do it with a way better Nuggets team. AI was the best player on a team built around his ability to not give a fuck about shot selection during a bad era in basketball in a weak conference. He was great at what he did but his style of play could be frustrating as hell if you were a Sixers fan. He was that eras James Harden. You were either entertained or couldn't stand his game.

Wade was a better overall player, leader, and teammate. FUCK STATS!

My main issue with AI fans is they act like his career stopped after the mvp season. How come they never mention how he only made it out of the first round once after that year? And couldn't do it with a way better Nuggets team. AI was the best player on a team built around his ability to not give a fuck about shot selection during a bad era in basketball in a weak conference. He was great at what he did but his style of play could be frustrating as hell if you were a Sixers fan. He was that eras James Harden. You were either entertained or couldn't stand his game.

Talk to your mans

You’ll be hard pressed to find an Iverson fan talk about him w/o mentioning “2001”

Hey remember this?

This will be the first of a series of five threads(hopefully) to come up with The Sports Bar's top 10 at each position. I will list a pool of PGs below to choose from. Feel free to add anyone that you feel was omitted. How this will work is, you rank you choices from 1-10. A number 1 ranking is worth 10 points. A number 10 ranking is worth 1 point. The final top 10 will be decided by points received. I hope I explained that well enough.

Magic Johnson
Oscar Robertson
John Stockton
Isaiah Thomas
Jerry West(
I put him here because he was listed as a PG for the vast majority of his career)
Stephen Curry
Steve Nash
Jason Kidd
Chris Paul
Bob Cousey
Gary Payton
Tiny Archibald
Tony Parker
Walt Frazier
Russell Westbrook
Dennis Johnson
Mahmoud Abdul Rauf
Mark Jackson
Tim Hardaway
Pistol Pete

Final Standings(Total Points)

1. Magic Johnson - 80
2. Oscar Robertson - 64
3. Isaiah Thomas - 58
4. Stephen Curry - 55
5. John Stockton - 47
6. Jerry West - 30
7. Jason Kidd - 27
8. Chris Paul - 25
9. Gary Payton - 23
10. Steven Nash - 15

Ungrateful

You could’ve had Gilbert Arenas

Back