Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Nobody had a strangle hold on the league over a 10 year period like MJ. Bill Russell and Kareem are the only ones that are close. Bron had a 5 year stretch where he won 4 mvps in 5 years and 2 rings but MJ even had a better 5 year stretch than that.

Kareem is my #2. Im not sleeping on Kareem. Bron is #3. not sleeping on him either. But only thing Kareem got over MJ is longevity and a better college career. Kareem shits on everyone else though. Bron can maybe end up at #2, but i doubt it.

Kareem was “boring”, played in an era that most of the young people don’t care about, and he’s not in the spotlight post playing career. MJ is the opposite of all that.

Nobody had a strangle hold on the league over a 10 year period like MJ. Bill Russell and Kareem are the only ones that are close. Bron had a 5 year stretch where he won 4 mvps in 5 years and 2 rings but MJ even had a better 5 year stretch than that.

Kareem is my #2. Im not sleeping on Kareem. Bron is #3. not sleeping on him either. But only thing Kareem got over MJ is longevity and a better college career. Kareem shits on everyone else though. Bron can maybe end up at #2, but i doubt it.
MJ had a better college career?

It's a shame that you can close your eyes and pick a year and the Knicks were probably bad or terrible

There's room for you at the blender @AZTG

Back