Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

This is the logical answer because of the defense but until I see klay actually run a team idk man

I should've added this is pre ACL injury and I need to see what he looks like post surgery

Klay is far superior defensively and more efficient while still being a 20 point per game player

The fact that Klay has never had to shoulder the load and run a team is the counter argument...dude has never had to develop any type of a pick and roll game, Beal better at getting to the freethrow line and a better passer/playmaker

Neither Beal or Klay are number 1 options on a championship team so I have to look at who's the better number 2 option which i Klay imo because he brings more value on both sides of the court

My counter argument is beal can handle being doubled better than klay can. Also championship team or not isnt beal the better 1st option on a team no matter how good or bad they are?
Klay never had to really even dribble the ball on the warriors lol

Bout the PFs, they all greats.

With that out the way, there is a difference between best and greatest.

Out of those four, I'd say Dirk and Charles are tied for the greatest, and Charles and KG are tied for the best.

This is the logical answer because of the defense but until I see klay actually run a team idk man

The issue here is a Beal ran team aint doing shit. So why do you need to see Klay run a team? Not like Beal ran a team and got the 8th seed in a bad eastern conference.

As far as im concerned, neither beal or klay can run a team well, and klay better at everything else, so klay is better.

Counter argument though is that klay is maxed out imo, whereas beal still getting better, so this might change in a few years.

The issue here is a Beal ran team aint doing shit. So why do you need to see Klay run a team? Not like Beal ran a team and got the 8th seed in a bad eastern conference.

As far as im concerned, neither beal or klay can run a team well, and klay better at everything else, so klay is better.

Counter argument though is that klay is maxed out imo, whereas beal still getting better, so this might change in a few years.
Because who’s to say klay wouldn’t run a team and have them as a 10th seed in the east as well?

Back