Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok... so way tf back at ahh... I was talkin to somebody and they said I reminded them of an oitnb character.... @deadeye was that u...? Do u happen to remember?...
I can NOT remember who I reminded them of but claudette hit different yesterday and I was just curious... highly doubtful anyone one remembers but thought I'd check... fuck man... it HAD to be claudette. I was just her AGAIN!?

Y’all turn y’all heater on when it’s cold outside? It’s 55 degrees in my house.

had the fireplace going and heat on 63 last night

high ceilings, big doors, and all stone floors....in other words its cold as shit in that house

im mad i couldnt take full advantage of black friday and cyber monday.

but im bout to get bust til christmas

7 figs or bust

had the fireplace going and heat on 63 last night

high ceilings, big doors, and all stone floors....in other words its cold as shit in that house
I got high ceilings and wood floors and that mf got to 55 in there. I was freezing when I woke up. No heater on.

• Ether
Reactions: 1/2
Ok... so way tf back at ahh... I was talkin to somebody and they said I reminded them of an oitnb character.... @deadeye was that u...? Do u happen to remember?...
I can NOT remember who I reminded them of but claudette hit different yesterday and I was just curious... highly doubtful anyone one remembers but thought I'd check... fuck man... it HAD to be claudette. I was just her AGAIN!?

Welcome back.

Nah, that wasn't me.

Probably Conflict........or Claudette as you call him.

Good looking out.

anything for my loq's

200.gif

Ur a woman?

:huh2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back