Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
its mine til 6pm my boy

azyNkD.gif

after that, do what thou wilt

Y’all turn y’all heater on when it’s cold outside? It’s 55 degrees in my house.
We don't turn on the heat. We just dress up like were outside already. If you stay ready you don't have to get ready

Attachments

• 32BF4B32-1C60-476F-BD00-A8723C14999D.gif
    32BF4B32-1C60-476F-BD00-A8723C14999D.gif
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • Haha
Reactions: B_A
Correct me if im wrong but didnt Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon use to come in an English dub?

And now you cant find it anywhere right? I've been dealing with this trauma for 2-3 years now. And now that my vision is deteriorated and I wear glasses subtitled films are just a chore to watch sometimes.

Last edited by a moderator:
And now you cant find it anywhere right? I've been dealing with this trauma for 2-3 years now. And now that my vision is deteriorated and I where glasses subtitled films are just a chore to watch sometimes.
I found out that the DVD supposedly has the dub but I haven’t brought it to confirm it

Seems odd the dub isn’t online tho

I found out that the DVD supposedly has the dub but I haven’t brought it to confirm it

Seems odd the dub isn’t online tho

Netflix doesnt have the dub no more.
My pvr doesn't have it on the on demand. Damn shame.

...I'll take the PS5. Them broads look busted. Lookin like he got them 2 off the corner. Lol

would you like the ps5

Or would you hypothetically like these two for the weekend and they’ll do anything u want

is how the question should be

and in a damn heart beat, I ain’t missing out for one second to be grasping both my hands all over that ps5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back