Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thread about the precious chick got me thinking..like, what if dude she is wit has a fetish for big women and black women. But that's what drew him to her and he legitimate likes her, right? Is it wrong..

Like, if you are a lightskin dude wit curly hair and a woman has a fetish for guys wit curly hair and likes lightskin men. Is it wrong..if you have dimples and the person has a sexual fetish for dimples, it is wrong..I mean, arent we all someones fetish?

The thread about the precious chick got me thinking..like, what if dude she is wit has a fetish for big women and black women. But that's what drew him to her and he legitimate likes her, right? Is it wrong..

Like, if you are a lightskin dude wit curly hair and a woman has a fetish for guys wit curly hair and likes lightskin men. Is it wrong..if you have dimples and the person has a sexual fetish for dimples, it is wrong..I mean, arent we all someones fetish?
You've pushed this idea multiple times

I'd really like all the Sade fans to give me 3x they play her and don't immediately take a nap

This ain't no disrespect or shade to her. She's a whole legend out here and her content is pretty damn good

But she has a lane and her fans refuse to accept it

Fetish or attracted to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back