Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my (unchangeable) principles... Can't have a relationship with a man who doesn't play an active role in their kid's life.

Last weekend, thinking bout a vacay and my lil cuz i ain't seen in almost a decade. So after many years, I got my one of uncles number.

Called him up and straight up told him, his ex-wife's vindictive ways aren't an excuse for being an absent father (really dropped some truth bombs)... Ex left with the kid about 7yrs ago (She's 11 now).

Told me he appreciated it, and would make an effort. I chose to be optimistic and actually believed him. Called me up this evening to say he got in touch with his ex, spoke to his daughter, plans to make regularly trips to spend time with her. Even sent me some of her recent pics, I'm in bliss right now, I don't need no dro.

It's f*cked up how after many years, it really took my forthrightness to get him to fix up and play his part. Clearly doesn't have any man in his life, he respects and/or tells him what he needs to hear, rather want to hear (I could never be that person).

I say this 'cause over the years, my mum has repeatedly said the same to him but it just hit's different when it comes from a man that is respected, particularly on this kinda topic.

As men (and even women), it's important we have a relationship with at least one positive, well-functioning or wise man (ideally and hopefully for y'all, a father is one of them)

Someone that we admire, respect or cherish so when they offer an advice or constructive criticism, the message is retained rather than overlooked and lost.

Be that figure in the life of those you care about...

Im about to get on my old man rant.

I bought these samsung earbuds. How them shits installed a whole app on my phone? The app got a whole menu full of options to customize the shit.

Getting tired of technology for real
With all the ways cells betray our privacy, fuck it, you're in too deep now to care about a samsung app. After listening to so many crime pods, just having a phone and they got you. Ping ping ;-)

With all the ways cells betray our privacy, fuck it, you're in too deep now to care about a samsung app. After listening to so many crime pods, just having a phone and they got you. Ping ping ;-)

Funny enough, i dont care about privacy. Mfers already got all my info that it dont even bother me anymore.

Im just tired of having an app for everything.

I miss when you just plugged in headphones and that was it.

These new mfers had me create a profile and everything. Smh

Funny enough, i dont care about privacy. Mfers already got all my info that it dont even bother me anymore.

Im just tired of having an app for everything.

I miss when you just plugged in headphones and that was it.

These new mfers had me create a profile and everything. Smh
O0o0o... yeah no I'm tired of that shit too. Everything is a convenience but doesnt really feel that way. Dont even actually get 'downloaded' songs from YT premium, its virtually there. Who has time to download that shit fr fr and then drop the files on your phone? They got this shit so rigged its maddening.

Im about to get on my old man rant.

I bought these samsung earbuds. How them shits installed a whole app on my phone? The app got a whole menu full of options to customize the shit.

Getting tired of technology for real
I am forever keepin an eye for that skip button. Saves a shit ton of space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back