Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
They just put a speed camera on Stubbs Rd in College Park Georgia......speeders are getting $100 tickets mailed to their homes
Bruh the pure savagery and gangsta of speed cameras is both impressive and ridiculous.

If for any chance...... Like, even if it was a stretch or reach..... Cities would go out their way to sing the praises of how speed cameras reduce accidents.... Now I could be wrong... Cuz I'm definitely talking out my ass.... But I don't think they save lives at all. I don't think they do anything but raise money for the counties.

$100 you say?

Multiply that by the amount of cameras they have and the amount of clicks they get in an hour.

I guarantee a million a day is undershooting it.

These cameras not saving lives and they making cities/counties millions daily.

How is any body in debt?

This world evil as fuck b

or ya'll could just not speed ?

Man when i was in college, the county i was in had approved the use of those cameras. Back home, they didn't have them. It took me to get a ticket mailed to me one time. Learned to slow down at all intersections. Never got one again.

im just fuckin wit ya'll but I be on my grandpa shit every day just smh

**car flys past 15 over the limit**

"well kill everybody then jackass"

"you just gone endanger my life so you can get to this red light first, eh?"

I like when them trucks get on side of you and floor the shit and make that bigass cloud of smoke but dont go no fuckin where lol

giphy.gif

or ya'll could just not speed ?

They smart about where they put those things. The speed limit will be like 35 in a wide open area and they gonna catch you for going 46. The worse be when they have the cams positioned right off the interstate ramp, basically catching people as they transition from interstate speed to city speed.

Sports cars are dangerous man. I was in AZ for work and had to rent a car. They were all out of the basic shits so they gave me a corvette. I had a three hour drive from PHX to Yuma, nothing but wide open road. The speed limit was like 65 and I wasn't even thinking about it. I just knew I wasn't going any faster than like 70 or 75. Something made me check speedometer. I was going like 115. I slowed my ass down so fast and like five mins later I saw a cop on the side of the road just waiting. I was about to catch a reckless driving charge out that bitch.

Im only saying that cause I think they put governors on them. If not you'd be surprised how hard vehicles fall on their face after a certain MPH.

Facts lol,

He'd give the base Challengers/Chargers a good run tho. Their drivers make me laugh. Just enjoy that your car looks fast bro:hahaha:
I've dusted a lot of niggaz in the city.... They think that chevy v6 don't kick.... That bitch kick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back