Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell the truth, niggas was bout to jump you after the game for calling 3 secs
Nah man

Not me

BUT, there was this nigga that was about to get touched because he gave a nigga a technical foul

That shit was about to get master P sneaker ugly. I was sitting on the side like, damn, I wonder if I left the stove on.

One nigga told another ref he had something outside in the trunk after the game.

I did the Larry David shrug gif and was like, I'm not coming back to this shit

Du the type of nigga to foul you in the lane and look at you like you did something wrong
facts.....

my game was all hussle.... jumping for rebounds, blocks, steals, fast breaks...i couldn't shoot or dribble for shit....

i'd rather foul a nigga than get crossed up.....so either i'm stealing the ball, or u getting smacked up

Nah man

Not me

BUT, there was this nigga that was about to get touched because he gave a nigga a technical foul

That shit was about to get master P sneaker ugly. I was sitting on the side like, damn, I wonder if I left the stove on.

One nigga told another ref he had something outside in the trunk after the game.

I did the Larry David shrug gif and was like, I'm not coming back to this shit
Lol man I never seen the point of gettin at a ref. The argument will never get a call changed and only takes you out the game. The niggas who stop mid fast break to argue a call are woat.

facts.....

my game was all hussle.... jumping for rebounds, blocks, steals, fast breaks...i couldn't shoot or dribble for shit....

i'd rather foul a nigga than get crossed up.....so either i'm stealing the ball, or u getting smacked up
You one of them niggas that be hacking and to D a nigga mad tight the whole time to make up for the lack of skill lmao

You the kinda guy that be causing nose bleeds because you ass lol

So you'll be the nigga to get shot at the court

never happened, got into my share of fights on the court... but niggaz ain't never take it to guns....

You one of them niggas that be hacking and to D a nigga mad tight the whole time to make up for the lack of skill lmao

You the kinda guy that be causing nose bleeds because you ass lol

my D was suffocating......if i had to stick you, u wasnt' scoring shit....

and niggaz get mad af when they can't score....idgaf if it was a foul....call the shit and keep it moving, but imma play my game....

never happened, got into my share of fights on the court... but niggaz ain't never take it to guns....

and niggaz get mad af when they can't score....idgaf if it was a foul....call the shit and keep it moving, but imma play my game....
Ayo

t1larg.robert.traylor.gi.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back