Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all just simple minded.

Ole like colorful butterflies ass niggas.

The homie be on some " the fuckin caterpillar ain't have them colors. Who tampering with nature? Imma cut the next cocoon open to see what gives. We wasn't warned ahead of time about this. Or was we but we was busy watching power? Tariq showed his true colors even tho we didn't see it before. So we WAS warned! Let's pray."

Y'all just simple minded.

Ole like colorful butterflies ass niggas.

The homie be on some " the fuckin caterpillar ain't have them colors. Who tampering with nature? Imma cut the next cocoon open to see what gives. We wasn't warned ahead of time about this. Or was we but we was busy watching power? Tariq showed his true colors even tho we didn't see it before. So we WAS warned! Let's pray."

lol go take a walk @DOS_patos

oh you one of them niggas that shows up dead ass serious like he in the league

you can tell him "bro im just shootin around" 10 times and he still gone foul you

Oh....OOH...what you got?

go away bro....not bout to tear a meniscus this morning
Facts

oh you one of them niggas that shows up dead ass serious like he in the league

you can tell him "bro im just shootin around" 10 times and he still gone foul you

Oh....OOH...what you got?

go away bro....not bout to tear a meniscus this morning
Lmao na man I'm above the local shoot arounds now. I wont step on a court unless its a serious 5 on 5. God tier street baller.

Remember for the longest we tried to set up a location for a ic game and niggas kept pussy footing around. Who was the two posters who actually met up and they both was washed but somebody got crossed and dropped?

Since new Samsung phones been introduced, I've noticed my battery life had decreased significantly. Or am I trippen?

I got a S8

Ik Germs' posts are most likely weirdly hilarious, but I scroll right past this nigga when I see more than 4 sentences or multiple paragraphs.

I be missin out?
They're good reads.

He deleted all the ones today for some reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back