Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.

How dare these "trash ass men" not rush to intervene to stop a beast with 3 ft horns on behalf of this woman who had ample opportunity to get the fuck out of dodge

had no idea they had gay emojis

I went to use the one with the boy and girl kissing (stfu) and thought damn they look Asian, lemme check my options

girl/boy, boy/boy, girl/girl....all chinese

:sayword:

I can post about it right now, I got a moment. So yo, let me start this off by saying ima empath and i also have premonitions. It ain't some thats so raven shit, it very subtle. I can read people very well, and at times the future just pops in my head as a whole or as a part. Sometimes I dream it and its vague when I wake till it happens and becomes deja vu.

I say all that to say this, I get it from my mother who gets it from her mother who is also a empath with premonitions. So last night she hits me for the first time all year to tell me, happy new year.

I asked her why and she tells me to read Leviticus 23, which tells me the sounding of the trumpet is to signal the lord's return to handle the bidness that need to be handle. Cats that earn that smiteing gone catch it.

I'm bugged out, why you telling me to read up on this at 11pm..at the time I'm not thinking about our gift. Fast forward to this morning, I wake up to a text from my moms telling me that my cuz, is having life threatening surgery this morning. Was identified on after 12am that it needed to go down now!!!..out of the blue.

So she had a premonition about a grandson being in mortal danger..thought it was me..and sent

:uknowimright:

Hope u got ya affairs in order, fuck nigga.

What type of existence do I live that this is my grandmother. I first after all of the realization I was hurt.

Then I thought

:ualreadyknow:

That's kinda gangsta

Lol. Its all about perception tho.

Im sure she know you well enough that you don't do the sentimental small talk. So that was her way of checking on you making sure you good.

...or she think you a heathen and what you said is true.

Granny said tighten up migga.

I can post about it right now, I got a moment. So yo, let me start this off by saying ima empath and i also have premonitions. It ain't some thats so raven shit, it very subtle. I can read people very well, and at times the future just pops in my head as a whole or as a part. Sometimes I dream it and its vague when I wake till it happens and becomes deja vu.

I say all that to say this, I get it from my mother who gets it from her mother who is also a empath with premonitions. So last night she hits me for the first time all year to tell me, happy new year.

I asked her why and she tells me to read Leviticus 23, which tells me the sounding of the trumpet is to signal the lord's return to handle the bidness that need to be handle. Cats that earn that smiteing gone catch it.

I'm bugged out, why you telling me to read up on this at 11pm..at the time I'm not thinking about our gift. Fast forward to this morning, I wake up to a text from my moms telling me that my cuz, is having life threatening surgery this morning. Was identified on after 12am that it needed to go down now!!!..out of the blue.

So she had a premonition about a grandson being in mortal danger..thought it was me..and sent

:uknowimright:

Hope u got ya affairs in order, fuck nigga.

What type of existence do I live that this is my grandmother. I first after all of the realization I was hurt.

Then I thought

:ualreadyknow:

That's kinda gangsta
Its Capricorn bruh.
We find subtle shit about people define who they are.

Like how they form sentences, words used and other shit.

We use it to our advantage and often allowing people to be who they are to see how far they can and will go to use people.
Even if its us being used.
Simply because it solidifies our opinion on the person and how deserving of our loyalty they should get.

We out think Jedi's on some allow them to think they have the power shit but we really controlling shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back