Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are for the most part, but different enough that I wouldn't celebrate the same holidays
She told me to read Leviticus 23, the blowing of the trumpets. And I tried, I swear I tried, but these bible passages read like someone with a poor attention span wrote them. They read like I wrote them completely dry from meds while operating on 5 hours of sleep.

She told me to read Leviticus 23, the blowing of the trumpets. And I tried, I swear I tried, but these bible passages read like someone with a poor attention span wrote them. They read like I wrote them completely dry from meds while operating on 5 hours of sleep.
Alright just did the Google's for you.
She's celebrating Rosh Hashanah

"Rosh Hashanah is the Jewish new year with which we are most familiar. It falls on the first day of Tishrei, the seventh month of the Hebrew calendar, which usually corresponds to the month of September. It marks the day when the Jewish calendar year advances and is seen traditionally as the date when the world was created. In ancient times, it was also used for calculating certain tithes, such as those for vegetables, and for calculating the start of Sabbatical and Jubilee years when land was left fallow."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back