Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
never happened, got into my share of fights on the court... but niggaz ain't never take it to guns....

my D was suffocating......if i had to stick you, u wasnt' scoring shit....

and niggaz get mad af when they can't score....idgaf if it was a foul....call the shit and keep it moving, but imma play my game....
Du spent all his time playing enforcer on the court cause he was trash on the field

Du spent all his time playing enforcer on the court cause he was trash on the field
Du sets moving screens and then gets mad at you for being upset lmao

eh, it was what it was...i would't say i was trash, i just relied on my athleticism more than anything, and it worked well....we got to the finals in our college intramural league....... the niggaz who beat us went on to win the city wide tournament, them niggaz was damn near pro level...well... not pro, but everybody said they prolly could be the starting 5 of Drexel's actual team....they was nice as fuck

that was easily when i was in the best shape of my life,....19 like 205-215 but i was on the D1 wrestling team, so my condiditoning was really fucing good back then....i was top 3 in the league for rebounds, assists, and blocks.....runner-up for defensive player of the year....they ended up giving it to this 6'6" nigga on the championship team....but i wasn't no slouch

eh, it was what it was...i would't say i was trash, i just relied on my athleticism more than anything, and it worked well....we got to the finals in our college intramural league....... the niggaz who beat us went on to win the city wide tournament, them niggaz was damn near pro level...well... not pro, but everybody said they prolly could be the starting 5 of Drexel's actual team....they was nice as fuck

that was easily when i was in the best shape of my life,....19 like 205-215 but i was on the D1 wrestling team, so my condiditoning was really fucing good back then....i was top 3 in the league for rebounds, assists, and blocks.....runner-up for defensive player of the year....they ended up giving it to this 6'6" nigga on the championship team....but i wasn't no slouch
Damn that must suck to be in ya prime at 19 lol. Nigga gotta live a long life of being washed.

Damn that must suck to be in ya prime at 19 lol. Nigga gotta live a long life of being washed.
naw, at 20 i started drinking, smoking, and fucking...

i had more fun doing that than playing ball...

might've gained a lot of weight... but i was pleasantly surprised that there was a whole market of chicks that liked niggaz with beer belies

...You know I was referring to the football field when I said that but gone head and brag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back