Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
...You know I was referring to the football field when I said that but gone head and brag
Oh I sucked ass at football.

The coaches knew I wrestled heavyweight and I was one of the strongest niggaz in the weight room.... So they put me on the O-line

I was like 225-230? During football season. And it was not solid at all. I used to get killed on that O-line. I got mad holding calls.

I only did good on running plays cuz I was quick enough to go out in front of the backs an pick up the first block that would help them get a few more yards.... But I was trash at football. No great stories there

Football was tragic.

I remember me and the center were arguing in the locker room, and I slammed this nigga on those benches between the locker. Fucked his shoulder up and he was out like 2 games. Best player on our o-line hurt by the worst.

We got killed in those games and everyone blamed me. Football was a nightmare

Oh I sucked ass at football.
twit.gif

I was about to tell you to talk your talk, King. Get ya shit out.
Oh I did like any heterosexual Male would do and redirected all that hurt at an unsuspecting victim that kept asking me

hqdefault.jpg
Where is all of this coming from

I drove them to tears, and now I feel perfectly fine

source (3).gif
Ima big man

Football was tragic.

I remember me and the center were arguing in the locker room, and I slammed this nigga on those benches between the locker. Fucked his shoulder up and he was out like 2 games. Best player on our o-line hurt by the worst.

We got killed in those games and everyone blamed me. Football was a nightmare
Du was Trill Rowmanowski

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back