Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised yall dont, always thought that was normal. What yall do in 21 where yall from?..where im from

There are no 3 pointers, every score is a 2

When you score you get 3 free throws for 1 point each and if you make all three you keep ball

If you miss any of them, whom ever rebounds has ball.

If you end up with 20, and have ball, the only way you can get 21 is to shoot 10 feet behind where the three is at the key.

If you miss you go back to 13
Same thing just twos and ones

shooting FTs is diff in 21 I thought you meant like during a 3 on 3 or something

Oh nah, 32 is a full 5 on 5, and the foul calls be the, when a nigga say foul..u readily admit ..most of the time..yea u got chu, that's a more civilized game..

But yo..check out the tiger stripes thread in the pic gallery. May be the best thread ever

I'm surprised yall dont, always thought that was normal. What yall do in 21 where yall from?..where im from

There are no 3 pointers, every score is a 2

When you score you get 3 free throws for 1 point each and if you make all three you keep ball

If you miss any of them, whom ever rebounds has ball.

If you end up with 20, and have ball, the only way you can get 21 is to shoot 10 feet behind where the three is at the key.

If you miss you go back to 13
But yall also shooting into milk crates on dirt roads tho..

When did leaving strangers alone become lost on people? Was it when camera phones because really good and folks could go viral for doing super dumb shit?

these niggas with these blacked out chargers, cameros, etc wanna be Knight Rider so fucking bad

why TF you got limo tint on the fucking windshield

non driving ass niggas

the whole thing? lol....yeah thats wild, i've seen a few trucks like that

I got a 10 inch brow and that shit is perfect.....everybody says they cant see nothing in there

"This is the section of the forum where poster's like 2max act like beetch oss neegahs"

Power

full

these niggas with these blacked out chargers, cameros, etc wanna be Knight Rider so fucking bad

why TF you got limo tint on the fucking windshield

non driving ass niggas
My 1st well officially my 2nd car had 2 coats of 5% tinted best decision ever, didn't even need it on the front. And the chicks would get loose as a goose knowing they can't be seen. Plus that sun didn't faze me at all till I got out the car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back