Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I meant to send it to somebody else as a joke but boss was the last person I texted so it defaulted to him and I sent it without checking.

I'm not going to work today tho so it dont matter lol. If he ask about it ima act like idk what he talkin about lol

aint that a beer thing?

@Duwop drunk ass
Yep.....it's a family environment tho.
They have an amusement park outside the tents.
We get whole half chickens with two liters of beer.
It's crazy.
I ran into some Mexican and black dudes from Cali and we was chilling...then ran into a few other dudes from the states....they was there ready to smash all the chicks.

aint that a beer thing?

@Duwop drunk ass
I wish...

I want this slightly more than Mardi Gras...

Mardi Gras is about the city....I really want to go to New Orleans, but it can be any time if the year....

But Oktoberfest is about the event....I want to go to that event

I wish...

I want this slightly more than Mardi Gras...

Mardi Gras is about the city....I really want to go to New Orleans, but it can be any time if the year....

But Oktoberfest is about the event....I want to go to that event
it truly is.
its something for everyone.
wife , kids, grandparents and the men stay in the tents being pissy drunk.

Finally got an iPhone

should’ve stuck w an android... more freedom there. I’m waiting for my iPhone to completely be crap before I get a new one.. I’ve dropped it a few times, camera and speakers are booty now but it’s still a very functional phone... can’t fathom spending $ on another expensive phone when it still works well... the screen is pristine, which shocks me due to the drops and I have no case or screen cover on it... I want an android so I can have more freedom in downloads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back