Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
The next child of mine that text 'your welcome' getting choke slammed when I see them again

I could literally have a hour of my day back if I didn't have a dog.....

The reporters during the Toronto Championship parade are annoying.

Seems like they're just making questions up on the fly.

They need to chill and let everyone with the team enjoy their moment.

I used to say I not going to make my son play sports if he dont want to.

But after seeing a shit ton of fat kids, he playing a sports now. I aint raising a damn kid that sits on his ass all day playing games. He gon play if only for the exercise and being around kids and learning better social skills with them.

Fat ass kid at the mall made me want to knock that damn Sonic Slush out his damn hand

The polar bears would have a field day if they made it across the water into Jurassic Park.

The polar bears would have a field day if they made it across the water into Jurassic Park.

Would hate to be in the middle of the crowd and have to use the bathroom.

Having the bubble guts would be a disaster.

they better show love to that Indian dude too...fam had floor seats when they were at the bottom of the barrel

Patel's been getting mad love the past few weeks.

I've seen him mingling with the media in the background during the past few postgame shows.......hours after the games have been over.

Saw him talking for a long time with the Golden State sweater lady too.

I was at the grocery store picking up some stuff for the Father's Day meal yesterday. I was standing in the line. These two old people came into the store and saw this younger couple behind me. They came over and spoke to them. They seemed like some relatives of the chick. So the older woman addressed the younger man the following conversation ensued.

OW: Happy Father's Day
YM: Why you say that? I ain't got no kids.
OW: Yeah, but she does. You been with her for years and you been around the kids. You may not be blood, but what else would you call that?
YM: A mother fucker

He said that shit zesty as hell, but after he said it, he walked off like

tenor.gif

He must have hated his circumstances and was trying to end it all in dramatic fashion or something. I don't know, but I salute him because that was the biggest laugh I had all month.

Crazy I done heard more about Drake than the niggas who actually u know put the ball in the net....fam clout chasing on super Saiyan level, they better show love to that Indian dude too...fam had floor seats when they were at the bottom of the barrel

Thats fucked up i would be pissed if i was actually playing and they kept asking question about a fan

I was at the grocery store picking up some stuff for the Father's Day meal yesterday. I was standing in the line. These two old people came into the store and saw this younger couple behind me. They came over and spoke to them. They seemed like some relatives of the chick. So the older woman addressed the younger man the following conversation ensued.

OW: Happy Father's Day
YM: Why you say that? I ain't got no kids.
OW: Yeah, but she does. You been with her for years and you been around the kids. You may not be blood, but what else would you call that?
YM: A mother fucker

He said that shit zesty as hell, but after he said it, he walked off like

tenor.gif

He must have hated his circumstances and was trying to end it all in dramatic fashion or something. I don't know, but I salute him because that was the biggest laugh I had all month.
Disrespectful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back