Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me tell y'all about my stupid ass

Since my mom retired she spends her time between Houston and ATL, where my sister lives.
She needs her vehicle so I volunteer to drive it down to her and fly back. Because im an amazing son.

Well I don't like being in cousin fucking Mississippi or Alabama without that thang on me, especially in the middle of the night. So I bring my shit with me.

I drive the 12hrs though the night after working and on an hour nap. Arrive at my sister's house dead ass tired after being up almost 30 hours.
As soon as my head hit the pillow something in my brain said "how you gonna get that pistol on the plane!"

giphy.gif

So I had to drag my zombie brain add to 3 different stores looking for a hard case, a lock, and a cable lock.

What a fucking shit head I am.
And I have to check my bag for $42 and the ticket was only $45

Told you

Just finishing up watching the season finale of Savage Kingdom on NatGeoWild

Entertaining......and disappointing at the same time.

If you're gonna call a show "Savage Kingdom"..........then they need to show everything.

The Hyena queen's clan just tore her daughter Lasedi's head off.......but they didn't show them actually doing it.

Just showed one of them biting her.........cut to commercial........and then showed them carrying her severed head right to the Queen.

Did the same thing with Julu the dying Leopard Queen.

Right before they went to a commercial break.........she was about to get attacked by a pack of baboons.

Come back from commercial, and all they show is the aftermath........not the actual attack.

Doesn't make sense to me because......they don't mind showing baby seal pups, gazelles, impalas, etc get ripped apart on the regular...........but for some reason they have a problem showing predators get dealt with.

Webay drinking clip.gif

I'm not a social person, so I hate when I have spurts every other month that last for a couple of days. Where I'm extremely social, and charming. People are drawn to me and enjoy my company.

Then that shit wears off , I'm done with people as a whole, but they are still seeking my company. It's like throwing a wild house party, inviting everyone over, getting super high and having fun, passing out.

Waking up going into the kitchen, seeing everyone passed out and thinking

Yo..
:Pathetic:why the fuck are these people still here?

Happy Father's Day to all my ABW brothas raising young kings and queens. I will always admire, and be proud of you guys.

Enjoy your day fellas.

I’m in Greenville and I’m at this fast food joint. I watched just the workers touching others people’s food with they bare hands. I walked right out.

Me winking at the camera yesterday. When these white chicks were choosing and couldn't keep their hands off of my fur

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back