Status
Not open for further replies.
Major moves made this week.
Well today and Saturday.

Shit bout to pop.
Colombia !!!!!!! Aqui yo ven.
O aqui vengo

Either one....

Something's about to go down in Toronto.

Dude just interrupted a speech and told people not to panic and stay calm because there is a "situation" or "emergency" nearby.

Strange way to get people to stay calm, because if somebody says that and doesn't give any specific details...........then that's giving people reason enough to panic.

Starting to think the Prime Minister's presence at the parade might have something to do with this.

He's on stage with them right now.

They might have to move him for security reasons though.

man buckingham county va is country af...

they literally got an area called "the hole" it's like 3 or 4 run down houses/trailers in a dirt/dust culdesac shit was a trap forrreal, one way, one way out....

like i was amazed at the all the different areas you could get the drop on niggaz out there.....

i can't believe the murder rate not astronomical......

maybe i should've just checked missing persons....

With all the murders in LA.
How did the find the name and location if the guy they said killed nip?

They can't find others this fast.....but they found dude that quick?

Hmmmmm

When ever its necessary
i used to work with a jugalo on this part-time job at a supermarket deli...

dude was cool as shit, we liked some similar shit, but not everything.....dude showed me some pics in makeup.....

fucking nuts... he said he's having trouble getting his daughter used to it, cuz everytime he puts that shit on she freaks the fuck out

he was also on this shit about how jugalos were on the FBI's top 10 most dangerous gangs in the country......

same controllers and earbud/mic combo since day 1 post

idk what people be doing with that shit

i only ever had one my thumb joint wore out on my og shit but other than that they work but 60 for the sticks is ridiculous shit should be 35

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back