Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man i had to break up with my chick for nearly 3 years.

Shit is getting ugly btw us.

I'm about to just eat my L. Break the lease on our apt lose out on 1100 get a new phone.

I need peace of mind right now. Money comes and goes
Brown skin shapely one? Thought you put a ring on it of so.

Like others say, cut ties now if it's getting ugly. Ain't no L's, just lessons b

Damn bruh.

Sorry to hear that.

Seemed like y'all had something solid.

Looking back, is there any one event that you can pinpoint as the beginning of the end of your relationship?

Low key i think she a maniac depressive and need therapy.

Hell her whole family need therapy.

She's made terrible financial decisions and career wise she's went backwards.

And her parents not even gonna help her right now. They gotta nice crib in Lawrenceville GA and she can easily move back in with them but they said she can't come back and is on her own

Low key i think she a maniac depressive and need therapy.

Hell her whole family need therapy.

She's made terrible financial decisions and career wise she's went backwards.

And her parents not even gonna help her right now. They gotta nice crib in Lawrenceville GA and she can easily move back in with them but they said she can't come back and is on her own

Damn.

Seems like she must've burned too many bridges with them in the past.

Kinda sad that they won't take her in though.

Damn.

Seems like she must've burned too many bridges with them in the past.

Kinda sad that they won't take her in though.

That whole dynamic with the family makes me mote glad that imma bounce. No matter how much my child may screw up their always welcome to come back home and get their stuff together

So one of the caveats to my position is that I hire and terminate my employees.

When I got here it was 5 minorities employed here. Now we up to 9. My goal is 12 by years end

Hired more, had to let them go but I refuse to give up hiring us. Others have taken notice of this. Them saltine lips be thin ass hell but no fucks given

So one of the caveats to my position is that I hire and terminate my employees.

When I got here it was 5 minorities employed here. Now we up to 9. My goal is 12 by years end

Hired more, had to let them go but I refuse to give up hiring us. Others have taken notice of this. Them saltine lips be thin ass hell but no fucks given
Facts....that’s all we do tip the balance niggas

What if the ass was just as fat.....or fatter........than the one-armed chick at the gym?
FamousGloomyAcornbarnacle-small.gif

YOOOOO.......................

This is etherous and hilarious on multiple levels.

Might have to subscribe to her just for the comedy:

Busta Rhymes laughing.gif

I think my ex been posting my kids on her FB because a lot of ppl been hitting me up asking for my summer plans and if they can come down or send they kids down.

Wtf yo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back