Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bitch ass faggot ass cracka ass fuck ass cop pulled me over saying he saw me pull outta Waffle House without my seat belt on but got behind me immediately and pulled me over but my seat belt was on when I was stopped...when I asked him when I had a chance to magically put my seatbelt he says he don’t know but he know I didn’t have it on...going back to Waffle House later so I can see if their security footage has a shot of me putting on my seat belt before he rolled past me...if they do I SWEAR TO GOD I’m gonna make this a big fuckin deal cuz I know for a fact it was racial profiling...I haven’t been this legit pissed off in a long time

Bitch ass faggot ass cracka ass fuck ass cop pulled me over saying he saw me pull outta Waffle House without my seat belt on but got behind me immediately and pulled me over but my seat belt was on when I was stopped...when I asked him when I had a chance to magically put my seatbelt he says he don’t know but he know I didn’t have it on...going back to Waffle House later so I can see if their security footage has a shot of me putting on my seat belt before he rolled past me...if they do I SWEAR TO GOD I’m gonna make this a big fuckin deal cuz I know for a fact it was racial profiling...I haven’t been this legit pissed off in a long time
That would suck to get racial profile and come on the internet to cry about it. Get the strap.

My brother was out of town for work...he says he gets pulled over for speeding 100 yards after coming out a parking lot he like how the fuck can I be speeding and I just pulled out the lot.... homie was so mad he literally flew back there just to fight the ticket... won the shit too

That would suck to get racial profile and come on the internet to cry about it. Get the strap.

Woulda sucked more giving tha bitch ass power hungry cracka reason to leave my son fatherless my nigga...goin’ to a residential care home to do volunteer work...bein’ harassed about where I’m going and why...because YOU say I didn’t have my seat belt...then tell me “No need to have an aggressive tone with me!!”

Y’all can laugh it up but I’m telling you...I see how brothas get shot cuz tha police pull fuck shit like this and it’s pisses you off when there’s people out there reall fuckin’ wit people...niggaz react and get killed...he wanted a nigga wit tattoos, in a black hoodie, driving a black Charger to react like a nigga should so he can play judge, jury and executioner...over a fucking seat belt

My brother was out of town for work...he says he gets pulled over for speeding 100 yards after coming out a parking lot he like how the fuck can I be speeding and I just pulled out the lot.... homie was so mad he literally flew back there just to fight the ticket... won the shit too

I’m going to Waffle House after 2 when their manager comes in to check tha tape...

I know I had my seat belt on because I usually have tree on me so I obey all other traffic laws to ensure I don’t get a dumb ass simple possession charge...which is exactly what could have happened this morning...all because YOU said I didn’t have on a seat belt...but still can’t tell me when I supposedly put it on when you were behind me damn near as soon as I pulled out of tha fucking parking lot

Last edited:
0899FE0B-8C5A-40B7-9E3E-5F2C0E0E8C59.jpeg

Demographics of tha town I got pulled in this morning goin’ to do some fucking volunteer work...

Yeah...ok...I wasn’t wearing my seat belt smh

On another note my barber just texted me saying he too drunk/ hungover to cut my hair today.... although I’m annoyed I like the honesty better be safe than sorry

Woulda sucked more giving tha bitch ass power hungry cracka reason to leave my son fatherless my nigga...goin’ to a residential care home to do volunteer work...bein’ harassed about where I’m going and why...because YOU say I didn’t have my seat belt...then tell me “No need to have an aggressive tone with me!!”

Y’all can laugh it up but I’m telling you...I see how brothas get shot cuz tha police pull fuck shit like this and it’s pisses you off when there’s people out there reall fuckin’ wit people...niggaz react and get killed...he wanted a nigga wit tattoos, in a black hoodie, driving a black Charger to react like a nigga should so he can play judge, jury and executioner...over a fucking seat belt
Fight the ticket. My baby brother went to school in a little white town and stayed getting pulled over. It was to the point where they would look for him just to give him a ticket because the town was so small and they knew what his truck looked like. Them mfs was racist as hell.

Fight the ticket. My baby brother went to school in a little white town and stayed getting pulled over. It was to the point where they would look for him just to give him a ticket because the town was so small and they knew what his truck looked like. Them mfs was racist as hell.

I definitely am...shit that’s really pissing me off is tha thoughts of how bad this could have been all over a made up seat belt violation...I stopped looking at him after he said why he pulled me over...talked to my windshield while my hands were damn near white from how hard I was grippin’ my steering wheel cuz I was so fuckin heated...country ass twang having fuck boy ass red neck ho bitch

I definitely am...shit that’s really pissing me off is tha thoughts of how bad this could have been all over a made up seat belt violation...I stopped looking at him after he said why he pulled me over...talked to my windshield while my hands were damn near white from how hard I was grippin’ my steering wheel cuz I was so fuckin heated...country ass twang having fuck boy ass red neck ho bitch
I’ve been pulled over for “not” having my seatbelt on before but I knew it was bullshit because there was no way in hell he could see my seatbelt when he wasn’t even near me. Black cop, same bullshit.

I’ve been pulled over for “not” having my seatbelt on before but I knew it was bullshit because there was no way in hell he could see my seatbelt when he wasn’t even near me. Black cop, same bullshit.
tumblr_miwjx6nvEh1qej4odo1_250.gif

That’s my thing too...I’m pulling out of a restaurant parking lot where a big ass truck is pulled on tha shoulder so it’s not that much visibility into tha parking lot...mixed wit tha fact he’s driving past me going at least 45-50...I’m stopped probably 25 ft from tha road...my seat belt is black...my sweatshirt is black...my car is black...so how TF in that split second you see my seat belt not on?! Cracka must have superpowers smh

That’s my thing too...I’m pulling out of a restaurant parking lot where a big ass truck is pulled on tha shoulder so it’s not that much visibility into tha parking lot...mixed wit tha fact he’s driving past me going at least 45-50...I’m stopped probably 25 ft from tha road...my seat belt is black...my sweatshirt is black...my car is black...so how TF in that split second you see my seat belt not on?! Cracka must have superpowers smh
Nah he seen you was black.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back