Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
@1/2 always goating me when I say I’m getting drunk. Thanks for your support.

I goat when you say you're fat too

im here for drunk, fat Kandy and however she feels

giphy.gif

henny and hot wings never hurt nobody

I slipped into my jeans this morning. Not an ounce of struggle.

Ain’t he good?

@Black_Samson

The animated television series King of the Hill(1997-2010) featured Jeff Boomhauer, whose profession was a long-running secret (much like the location of Springfield, of the Simpsons' residence in The Simpsons). In episode 20 of the final season of King of the Hill that aired September 13, 2009, it was revealed that Boomhauer was a Texas Ranger in a shot of his wallet revealing his badge and information.

Close enough

A cop and a half was s great kid movie

Yo I watched that shit at least 100 times growing up. Might fuck around and go watch it with my nephew the next time we have a hot wheels day.

Just looked the kid actor up. Sad he never really did anything with it his parents probably weren't shit.
Apparently he's a rapper named Enormus now. I'm not about to bother tho.

Yo I watched that shit at least 100 times growing up. Might fuck around and go watch it with my nephew the next time we have a hot wheels day.

Just looked the kid actor up. Sad he never really did anything with it his parents probably weren't shit.
Apparently he's a rapper named Enormus now. I'm not about to bother tho.

That nigga Plap got some explaining to do next time he show his face around here

jun-26-2006-los-angeles-ca-usa-rapper-enormus-at-the-movielines-hollywood-DP3AM0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back