Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night I was extremely drunk. Tried to go to sleep, well I think I was sleep and then all of a sudden my stomach start hurting bad as HELL!

I went and got me some water out the fridgerator and tried to drink that shit. It was too damn cold so I put the water bottle in my bed and rolled over on it so it can be on my stomach and fell asleep. I slept good af too with that hard ass bottle under me.

My wife comes into the bedroom 12am while im dead asleep. Started playing the movie Plug Love on Amazon Prime on her phone loud as fuck. I'm trying sleep and a bunch of hood shit echoing through the room disturbing my sleep..

In contrary,.. I come into the bed room and she napping 7pm at night..

Me:::unwraps candy

Her::I MEAN DAMN MY NIGGA!!! REALLY...REALLY!!!..WHY YOU GOTTA EAT CANDY NOW??!!!

My wife comes into the bedroom 12am while im dead asleep. Started playing the movie Plug Love on Amazon Prime on her phone loud as fuck. I'm trying sleep and a bunch of hood shit echoing through the room disturbing my sleep..

In contrary,.. I come into the bed room and she napping 7pm at night..

Me:::unwraps candy

Her::I MEAN DAMN MY NIGGA!!! REALLY...REALLY!!!..WHY YOU GOTTA EAT CANDY NOW??!!!
Why did you have to eat candy then?

On another note my barber just texted me saying he too drunk/ hungover to cut my hair today.... although I’m annoyed I like the honesty better be safe than sorry

Good thing he let you know beforehand but on the other hand, that'll still get me heated. My brother-in-law used to be my barber. It used to ruin my whole weekend, waiting on him to come to work but calling the day off for being hungover. Switch up barbers that you have to set appointments with and it was the best decision

This is who the media is pushing to be next up after Cardi..

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back