Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
These kids sound like how we sounded when we used to bullshit in the makeshift studio with the Mike in the closet wit the sock over it. Thinking we was killing shit, we was trash.

My nigga Ebro bopping off to that shit...lol, this nigga here.

I wore some white Polo jeans last year to tha club after tha TDE concert...had ocho (that means a lot in Spanish I think) people come up to me speaking Spanish cuz they thought I was Dominican...needless to say they have been retired until that Rosetta Stone comes back smh
Ocho means 8... lol
Mucho means much/a lot

Ocho means 8... lol
Mucho means much/a lot

It was a joke ma lol

Apparently you and @AP21 really think I’ve smoked myself retarded...don’t fall for tha okey doke...I’m probably tha smartest person on tha site

:kobe:Lol

Fam you act like niggaz in the closet spitting on the Mike, coming off the top of the dome tryna wreck a nigga shit is some kinda bad thing

Lmao they dare not use their bare knuckles. "I challenge u to a duel" lookin asses. Everyone seemed to be floating except the guy who got body slammed so hard he might come back up with summore oil to sell.

Mahmoud caught Habib slippin

I know I’m getting old I’m sitting in the car in the garage drinking the finest cognac smoking a cigar while listening to some oldies all by my lonesome and I’m having a great time

I know I’m getting old I’m sitting in the car in the garage drinking the finest cognac smoking a cigar while listening to some oldies all by my lonesome and I’m having a great time

Bruh ain't nothin wrong wit that.

I'm waiting for the weather to warm up so I can chill on my back patio on a warm afternoon, and smokin one of my cigars.

Those kinda moments be relaxing af

Bruh ain't nothin wrong wit that.

I'm waiting for the weather to warm up so I can chill on my back patio on a warm afternoon, and smokin one of my cigars.

Those kinda moments be relaxing af
Facts been watching my ppls kids all day son as they went to sleep I hit the garage pulled up some classic Tech 9 battles fired up a Cuban some cognac I was chilling ... I feel real nice rn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back