Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said colluded to expose nudes and I'm obviously talking about Du.

Also women wouldn't feel comfortable with me being there for what reason exactly if you'll let me ask you for your assumption? Because wouldn't pics be getting shared publicly?

Make it make sense for me
I never knew about that but if I did I surely would’ve put down the hammer. Great news though, Du isn’t in that section.

The reason being from what they heard about you or witnessed with the exposure on the IC. You exposing chicks was talked about a lot before you began to post heavy on here. Might’ve rubbed the womens wrong. Unfortunately, your past haunts you and that’s a stigma you’ll always have.

As far as posting pics in there, I think trust has been built with those in that section and that’s why the women may feel a bit more comfortable posting publicly. I’m just guessing.

Was there a rule stating that I couldn't? And I did "participate" just not to you guys liking.

Threads literally weren't moving for weeks and sometimes months. Look I dont care to be in the section but that excuse is bogus as fuck.
upload_2019-3-6_11-54-26.gif

They’re moving now.

I never knew about that but if I did I surely would’ve put down the hammer. Great news though, Du isn’t in that section.

The reason being from what they heard about you or witnessed with the exposure on the IC. You exposing chicks was talked about a lot before you began to post heavy on here. Might’ve rubbed the women’s wrong. Unfortunately, your past haunts you and that’s a stigma you’ll always have.

As far as posting pics in there, I think trust has been built with those in that section and that’s why the women may feel a bit more comfortable posting publicly. I’m just guessing.
Alright cool thanks for the explanation

Give me unknownuser's address

I honestly dont remember @Beta being on some fuck shit back then like that so I'm intrested to know who set him out there lol

@Kandy
75 dollars for a MOTHER FUCKING OIL CHANGE?!

You let them play in your engine bay thats why.

Next time, just tell them to change the oil and dont touch nothing else. It's your car and your right.

Shouldnt cost u more than 35 dollars for labor and resources.

@Kandy

Next time, just tell them to change the oil and dont touch nothing else. It's your car and your right.

You have more time than money, she has more money than time

You are going to pay for convenience either way

@Kandy

That a normal price for the oil and labor bruh

I'll go get a fucking oil change right now and prove yall wrong.

Stop letting them play in yalls engine bay.

They dont have to touch your air filter, power steering, transmission, differential, lights, wipers, pcv valve, belts, hoses, battery etc... You are paying them to fuck with that shit.

20190306_114653-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back