Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting to get offended at work man.

Building I work out of has 4 floors. And I work in IT, so theres mad indians working here. No issues there.

Heres where it gets offensive.

All the indians work on the 4th floor. I work on the 1st floor.

Everytime I get on an elevator with a white person they always ask "going to the 4th floor?"

I aint get it at first. I was like yo why they keep asking me that.

Then it hit me. To these motherfuckers I look Indian.

Smmfh.

Now tell me what I did here to be excluded?
Apparently you have a history of bad tings. Which I remember you coming for me about. Not even realizing how else would I know about what you did unless someone here was speaking on it. I wasn’t on the IC but you came for me for asking or mentioning it.

Need I find the thread that shows you where I learned about such thing.

Apparently you have a history of bad tings. Which I remember you coming for me about. Not even realizing how else would I know about what you did unless someone here was speaking on it. I wasn’t on the IC but you came for me for asking or mentioning it.

Need I find the thread that shows you where I learned about such thing.

That's not what I asked I asked you what did I do here to be excluded

Also you have a mod on board that colluded to expose nudes so keep the same....energy?

Also I havent done anything here that shows a lack of integrity. So what's the other reason?

Also you have a mod on board that colluded to expose nudes so keep the same....energy?

Also I havent done anything here that shows a lack of integrity. So what's the other reason?
You haven’t done anything here.
I don’t know anything about the mod exposing nudes. If I did, I wouldn’t let him in there either. Whose the mod?

Also, sometimes your past haunts you, if the women felt comfortable with you in there, you’d be able to come in. However, the women don’t.

Fam I got kicked for "not posting enough"......in a dead section. It's not worth the fight.

Building I work out of has 4 floors. And I work in IT, so theres mad indians working here. No issues there.

Everytime I get on an elevator with a white person they always ask "going to the 4th floor?"

Smmfh.
get paid

You haven’t done anything here.
I don’t know anything about the mod exposing nudes. If I did, I wouldn’t let him in there either. Whose the mod?

Also, sometimes your past haunts you, if the women felt comfortable with you in there, you’d be able to come in. However, the women don’t.
I said colluded to expose nudes and I'm obviously talking about Du.

Also women wouldn't feel comfortable with me being there for what reason exactly if you'll let me ask you for your assumption? Because wouldn't pics be getting shared publicly?

Make it make sense for me

Smmfh.
Next time ask them why they keep asking and stare a hole in them to make'em uncomfortable.

I said colluded to expose nudes and I'm obviously talking about Du.

Also women wouldn't feel comfortable with me being there for what reason exactly if you'll let me ask you for your assumption? Because wouldn't pics be getting shared publicly?

Make it make sense for me

Aye, how you gonna bring up some dirt another man did though?

Cmon fam.

Next time ask them why they keep asking and stare a hole in them to make'em uncomfortable.

Man I dont deal well with confrontation. I yell when im supposed to talking, and swing whem im supposed to be yelling. So ima have to avoid confrontation.

Shits funny though cause I been letting the beard grow longer and looked at myself in the mirror today and thought shit Im really starting to look like Al Qeada in this bitch.

Guess these motherfuckers think so too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back