Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ain't in the VIP section either bruh... So you ain't gotta throw me under the bus to prove no points

Nigga you are the bus and unfortunately I did have to use your situation for my argument. I guess your past is haunting you too
Yes the past of me being married and not contributing to any mature threads

Like I said last night. Y'all niggaz will just say anything about me.

Fuck if it's true or not. Just put it out there, see if it rocks

"Yo beta you showed nudes 4 years ago on another site and havent done anything since despite having pics sent afterwards. We don't want you in a sub forum that has pics there that are shown publicly because...just because.."

I stay out of people business these days, so I don't know about them
Yeah, Guile and Chun said it best:

fImlVxV.gif

"Yo beta you showed nudes 4 years ago on another site and havent done anything since despite having pics sent afterwards. We don't want you in a sub forum that has pics there that are shown publicly because...just because.."
The women don’t feel comfortable.

You have a very loose definition of "publicly"

I have posted pics of me and my entire family on here.

And get the okay? Sounds like a hassle already
The women have to feel comfortable. I think you’re fine but also you’re in a relationship. We expect the men to post as well. That might hinder you.

You never participated in those threads. Just “lurked”’as your name states.
Was there a rule stating that I couldn't? And I did "participate" just not to you guys liking.

Threads literally weren't moving for weeks and sometimes months. Look I dont care to be in the section but that excuse is bogus as fuck.

On some positive shit since I been sharing today, my younger cousin just texted me and said he finally started listening to older rappers and wants to sit down and listen to some classic hip hop albums from the 90s and 00s together.

Not gonna lie I almost dropped a tear. Bout fucking time I can share these jewels with the youngin.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back