Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
You keep posting receipts where they didn’t charge you for the oil.

If they charged you for all 4 of oil you could add like 20 dollars and if it’s synthetic you could add like 25 plus taxes

So add that in it plus what you paid the cost like 60-70 dollars depending on the oil.

Yeah, if you're paying $75. You're getting ripped off. I think the highest I paid was $50 and that was for high mileage oil cause the car was up there.

If they charged you for all 4 of oil you could add like 20 dollars and if it’s synthetic you could add like 25 plus taxes

So add that in it plus what you paid the cost like 60-70 dollars depending on the oil.

They didn't charge him for oil because it's included in the price. If you go to Jiffy Lube and places like that, they'll give you a flat fee of like 39.99 and the oil, labor, and everything else is listed under it with no additional cost.

@Kandy
75 dollars for a MOTHER FUCKING OIL CHANGE?!

You let them play in your engine bay thats why.

Next time, just tell them to change the oil and dont touch nothing else. It's your car and your right.

Shouldnt cost u more than 35 dollars for labor and resources.
71.99. That was the listed price on the screen for everyone who uses synthetic oil. All they did was change my oil.

However, I just find it amazing they always find something wrong with my car. I never let them fix it though.

I urge you to go to your glove box get an oil change reciept so we can compare and contrast.

Maybe then we can gleem a clearer picture instead of just speculating, yeah?

One set is from me owning the truck, and the other older set is from when the previous owner in AL. had it.

71.99. That was the listed price on the screen for everyone who uses synthetic oil. All they did was change my oil.

However, I just find it amazing they always find something wrong with my car. I never let them fix it though.

Please find a better and more trustworthy shop.

If you take a look at the reciepts i posted you will see that there is nothing in an oil change that should cost that much.

The job is literally just loosening a drain plug and retightening it back.

Twisting off the oil filter and putting a new one on.

Putting new oil in.

Boom 40 bucks.

Good luck.

If you have a Midas by you, go there. They are, in general, reliable, and you can always find a coupon for them.

Oil%20Coupon_zpsfvh7x08z.jpg

I get an oil change on my Volkswagen like 1 a year because it’s synthetic and only go to the dealership and I get free oil changes for my Avalon for 5 years

I just hope yall are double checking their work.

Aint no harm in popping the hood on your own vehicle in the parking lot of an oil change place fuck their feelings. Grab a rag or paper towel and double check that shit twice before you drive off.

40 dollars and some hurt feelings vs a new engine?

I pay about $50.00 for a full synthetic oil change and that’s what is required on my vehicle but even if it wasn’t it really is worth it because if it’s regular oil it is suggested you change it every 3,000 miles and with synthetic oil it’s every 10,000 miles.

Idk maybe it varies in cities but our minimum wage is 12.00 an hour so our cost of living isn’t high but isn’t low either so I’d think in states like Texas it would be way cheaper.

Should try car dealerships cause my car is a Toyota and the Toyota dealership here charges under $60.00 for a full synthetic oil change.

I went to Kwik Lube. They vacuumed my car and filled my tires up, windshield wiper fluid, and fixed my windshield wipers. Idk if that was included tho.

I also get to come back every three weeks to get my car topped off for free. Basically any fluids I need, they’ll put in my car for free up until it’s time for a new oil change.

I just hope yall are double checking their work.

Aint no harm in popping the hood on your own vehicle in the parking lot of an oil change place fuck their feelings. Grab a rag or paper towel and double check that shit twice before you drive off.

40 dollars and some hurt feelings vs a new engine?

Yep, mark your tires so can be sure they rotated them too. A lot of places will say they did it but don't actual do it and the consequences of not rotating your tires is something don't see until it's too late.

I pay about $50.00 for a full synthetic oil change and that’s what is required on my vehicle but even if it wasn’t it really is worth it because if it’s regular oil it is suggested you change it every 3,000 miles and with synthetic oil it’s every 10,000 miles.

Idk maybe it varies in cities but our minimum wage is 12.00 an hour so our cost of living isn’t high but isn’t low either so I’d think in states like Texas it would be way cheaper.

Should try car dealerships cause my car is a Toyota and the Toyota dealership here charges under $60.00 for a full synthetic oil change.

As a rule, you should never go to dealerships unless your car is still under warranty, you can't find any other reputable shops in the area, or you have money to burn. They always charge ridiculous prices.

Maybe, but again, is that the worst thing in the world for you for someone always on the go?
Nope. I don’t feel like the nigga getting over on me. I mean the price was listed for everyone. I just feel like the place I went to is high because even at Jiffy Lube my oil change was high. My problem Of course is I always get the “we found something, let me show you and it’s gonna cost $1000!” thats the shit I’m tired of. Like why the fuck these niggas always finding shit.

Only difference is this place give me shit for free every three weeks and jiffy bitch ass lube don’t. Them stupid bitches wouldn’t even pass my car because my tint was too dark. They could’ve passed that shit.

Nope. I don’t feel like the nigga getting over on me. I mean the price was listed for everyone. I just feel like the place I went to is high because even at Jiffy Lube my oil change was high. My problem Of course is I always get the “we found something, let me show you and it’s gonna cost $1000!” thats the shit I’m tired of. Like why the fuck these niggas always finding shit.

Only difference is this place give me shit for free every three weeks and jiffy bitch ass lube don’t. Them stupid bitches wouldn’t even pass my car because my tint was too dark. They could’ve passed that shit.
If you are happy then that is all that matters.

The minute you aint tho, i hope you raise all kinds of hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back