Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
White people scare you?

Nope....would like to use a black-owned business as a first option based upon favorable past reviews and go from there......also that area was where 2 people were recently sentenced to prison for intimidation and a hate crime for waving the confederate flag at a black child's birthday party

After five years of taking every teaching job imagineable, going through bullshit assignment after bullshit assignment, I FINALLY have been issue my certification to teach in the State of New York.

So, now I'm certified to teach Student With Disabilities from Grades 7-12....but really this means I can go wherever I want.

Final Step: gettin that Master's Degree.

Poppin BOTTLES out here and shit!

giphy.gif

The last stop on the J Train in Jamaica Queens is a hot spot.

Its not even a secret no more. Cops know that hustlers be around that station. But no matter how many cops patrol that station or the police cameras watching, these hustlers give no fucks. They getting they money. They got so many tricks that the popo cant fuck with and just watching it unfold is like a movie to me.

After five years of taking every teaching job imagineable, going through bullshit assignment after bullshit assignment, I FINALLY have been issue my certification to teach in the State of New York.

So, now I'm certified to teach Student With Disabilities from Grades 7-12....but really this means I can go wherever I want.

Final Step: gettin that Master's Degree.

Poppin BOTTLES out here and shit!

giphy.gif

Dope. Now just get them toes fixed and you skraight bruh.

The last stop on the J Train in Jamaica Queens is a hot spot.

Its not even a secret no more. Cops know that hustlers be around that station. But no matter how many cops patrol that station or the police cameras watching, these hustlers give no fucks. They getting they money. They got so many tricks that the popo cant fuck with and just watching it unfold is like a movie to me.
Jamaica ave always been hot. You get sold 10 different drugs before you get out the station lol.

Jamaica ave always been hot. You get sold 10 different drugs before you get out the station lol.
Facts... But i thought them cameras and popo standing right there would slow them down. Nope.

Lol ayo. You ever notice some of their tricks? That's where im getting at. They come up with clever and creative ways

Facts... But i thought them cameras and popo standing right there would slow them down. Nope.

Lol ayo. You ever notice some of their tricks? That's where im getting at. They come up with clever and creative ways
Not sure what you mean. I also havent been up that way in years. From all my experiences, they shouting what they got wit no fucks given lol.

I know on Spotify it's shuffled music so you're forced to listen to shit u don't want to, so that feature makes sense.

I got a pro acct on Tidal, but I don't think they even have a free option on Tidal for that feature to be necessary.

It is what it is tho.

Boys made all these elaborate plans and got expensive gifts and all shawty gone get you is a big bowl of dat handmedine pussy you had the night before.
Damn

My nigga said yall chicks box was trash last night, its gonna be trash again tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back