Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boys made all these elaborate plans and got expensive gifts and all shawty gone get you is a big bowl of dat handmedine pussy you had the night before.

But...but...it can't be the same pussy if she wraps it in new panties or lingerie right? RIGHT???

Shout out to all the IG "models" gettin their vday hustle on by offering vday pics/vid packages and discount specials to their Patreon and Onlyfans accounts.

Its one of them Tri-Language schools in the DFW.

My son think he big shit cuz he know a lot of words in Spanish and Mandarin.

Talking bout "I bet you don't know what this mean"
I met a girl who attends a school like that out here. She was in the nail shop holding full conversations with the nail techs.

thats when you hit him up and walk off

tenor.gif

I had a discussion with this chick earlier at work. I gotta question, ABW. Let's say you're in extremely need for a job to the point that you don't have anywhere to stay. In the meantime, 2 or 3 jobs called you but you only have about 2 outfits at your repertoire. Simply, will you let not having that many clothes stop you from accepting a job?

I had a discussion with this chick earlier at work. I gotta question, ABW. Let's say you're in extremely need for a job to the point that you don't have anywhere to stay. In the meantime, 2 or 3 jobs called you but you only have about 2 outfits at your repertoire. Simply, will you let not having that many clothes stop you from accepting a job?
Did you invite her to the site?

Its one of them Tri-Language schools in the DFW.

My son think he big shit cuz he know a lot of words in Spanish and Mandarin.

Talking bout "I bet you don't know what this mean"

I would've fucc wit him like

Me: No...but I bet you know what this mean tho...

70172757-hand-holding-leather-belt-for-punishment-on-white-background-family-violence-concept.jpg

Lol

Does she know they invented this thing called an 'iron"? And...AND they made something to put it on called an "iron board".

B/c if she TRULY wanted to work...then she'd find a way around that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back