Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck Ricky Williams.

Dude sold out and voted Kandi Burress out of the Big Brother House.

Shouldn't be surprised since he is married to a white woman, but I expected better from him since him and Kandi seemed to be closer than him and Dinah.

There would've been a 3 out of 5 chance that a black person would win Celebrity BB if he had voted to save Kandi...........but chances are Lolo's gonna win it all now.

I'm disgusted.

Well, it looks like he redeemed himself a little bit.

'Thought for sure he would keep Lolo, but he ended up voting out her and Dinah.

Therefore, a black person is guaranteed to win Celebrity Big Brother........but it will probably be Tamar Braxton since Ricky's got too much blood on his hands.

He evicted Kandi, Lolo, and Dinah.

Dinah might vote for him, but Kandi and Lolo won't.

Natalie won't either once she finds out he didn't keep Lolo, but......if he had.........Natalie probably wouldn't have voted for him either.

So yeah, Tamar's probably gonna win.

$250,000 for the winner...........$50,000 for 2nd place.

Fuck Ricky Williams.

Dude sold out and voted Kandi Burress out of the Big Brother House.

Shouldn't be surprised since he is married to a white woman, but I expected better from him since him and Kandi seemed to be closer than him and Dinah.

There would've been a 3 out of 5 chance that a black person would win Celebrity BB if he had voted to save Kandi...........but chances are Lolo's gonna win it all now.

I'm disgusted.
16501f6cedeab9c2d0b956c8139516d3.gif

Funny thing is, I kinda feel bad for him now.

He made it to Final 2, but not one person in the house voted for him to win.

Feelings personified.

They talk all that "it's just a game" bs, but.....if it was me.......I'd never speak to any of those people again.

Glad a black person won it for a change, but.......in all honesty........neither of them deserved to win.

However, in the words of the great Felicia Pearson:

"Deserve ain't got nothin' to deeeeewwwwwww wit it." - Snoop

Fam my post was about how worthless gangbanging seems when u see a supposed crip on vid dancing next to a flamed up blood mobile with a rapper called Cardi Brim...

Imagine spending ur whole life hunting bloods then dancing in a vid next to a blood on a flames up car

Lol that hatred is mowhete near as deep as you making it. Beefs are personal who beefs with niggas they never met?

that nigga ynw melly arrested for killing two of his friends

real shit?

one of that niggas new songs keep on randomly coming on when im listening to music on youtube.

I caught myself listening to it twice before changing that shit. Beat was dope but that was it

I aint gonna front when came in here today and that little pop up thing was there I thought yall made me a mod. I was bout to shed a thug tear.
Nah dont you still got mob ties to maven? You never did explain what made you come over here lol. Thought you and Mikey were ride or dies.

Lol that hatred is mowhete near as deep as you making it. Beefs are personal who beefs with niggas they never met?
From the mouth of Gangsta one of the leaders of Santana Blocc Crips in the 80s and 90s , “ we used to cruise down Rosecrans, if we saw anyone wearing red, we were bailing out the car and whooping ur ass or you were getting shot”

From the mouth of one of the crippingest dude to ever live

It was about colors lmao

real shit?

one of that niggas new songs keep on randomly coming on when im listening to music on youtube.

I caught myself listening to it twice before changing that shit. Beat was dope but that was it

Ya thats what's im seeing on the net

From the mouth of Gangsta one of the leaders of Santana Blocc Crips in the 80s and 90s , “ we used to cruise down Rosecrans, if we saw anyone wearing red, we were bailing out the car and whooping ur ass or you were getting shot”

From the mouth of one of the crippingest dude to ever live

It was about colors lmao

We talking about then or today

Man I used that site for about 15 mins. I probably still do but Iont even care.
200.gif

Some shit an informant would say....
CHECK HIM FOR A WIRE!

After an extensive online search finally got a plumber but the majority of the ones in the Douglasville Georgia area look like they belong at a MAGA rally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back