Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fam my post was about how worthless gangbanging seems when u see a supposed crip on vid dancing next to a flamed up blood mobile with a rapper called Cardi Brim...

Imagine spending ur whole life hunting bloods then dancing in a vid next to a blood on a flames up car
Well...
These niggas is fake.

and here it go...CTG broke it down

The point hes making made me think of some shit on Twitter yesterday. I dont post on Twitter often but I saw something that had a layout of signs of anxiety in black women.

The signs they had posted were basic signs of anxiety disorder and not specific to black women. So I posted in response that it's dangerous to generalize basic symptoms as signs that are specific to black women only.

It has the opposite affect in making black women believe that their anxiety disorders is abnormal and so unnatural that it takes a different form than it does with everyone else.

Some random chick called me a coon and said in the 50s women were having heart attacks and not reporting them because their signs were different than men. And I have an issue with believing that black women have anxiety....

I felt like u AP..I finally saw what u be saying about me..

1533179166767.png
I felt that feel bruh....what da fuck was she talking bout

Did he ever answer when asked if he actually watched the damn interview?

Did you read my previous post?

Bruh.............

View attachment 110571

You just proved my point with the first few lines of your post:

Charla: Did you ever smoke?

Kamala: I have and I did inhale, it was a long time ago but yes

Charla: Was it in college or?

Kamala: Uh huh

You really can't see that???

View attachment 110572

You posted a transcript of a conversation in which she essentially said that she used to smoke weed a long time ago in college.

There was nothing that implied anything other than her speaking in the past tense.

Think about it..........why would any presidential candidate with a modicum of common sense acknowledge that they smoke weed from time to time?

Even if they actually do?

The point hes making made me think of some shit on Twitter yesterday. I dont post on Twitter often but I saw something that had a layout of signs of anxiety in black women.

The signs they had posted were basic signs of anxiety disorder and not specific to black women. So I posted in response that it's dangerous to generalize basic symptoms as signs that are specific to black women only.

It has the opposite affect in making black women believe that their anxiety disorders is abnormal and so unnatural that it takes a different form than it does with everyone else.

Some random chick called me a coon and said in the 50s women were having heart attacks and not reporting them because their signs were different than men. And I have an issue with believing that black women have anxiety....

I felt like u AP..I finally saw what u be saying about me..

View attachment 110591
I felt that feel bruh....what da fuck was she talking bout
LMAO

you stupid brah

You posted a transcript of a conversation in which she essentially said that she used to smoke weed a long time ago in college.

There was nothing that implied anything other than her speaking in the past tense.

Think about it..........why would any presidential candidate with a modicum of common sense acknowledge that they smoke weed from time to time?

did you see my post about you being a terrible public defender?

this why

Yea I did read it. And I responded accordingly.

Did you watch the interview? Or the donkey of the day video?

I wish I would've read germs' posts while high

I'm sure I would've shown symptoms for a heart attack from laughing so hard

I’m kinda pissed off and happy.
D3EAD348-51AC-4089-907C-EAA74C51DCD9.jpeg
So I made this board and asked the kids to name as many people as possible. They said Nelson Mandela was Don King. They said Angela Bassett was Kortney Kardashian. Then one of my Hispanic students was standing next to me singing OutKast Sorry Ms. Jackson.

I’m kinda pissed off and happy.
View attachment 110624
So I made this board and asked the kids to name as many people as possible. They said Nelson Mandela was Don King. They said Angela Bassett was Kortney Kardashian. Then one of my Hispanic students was standing next to me singing OutKast Sorry Ms. Jackson.
You gotta show em the light

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back