Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny enough to me, all eyes on me was his worst album.

Me Against The World
R u still down
makaveli
Still I Rise
Thug Life
Strictly For My Niggaz
All eyes on me

In da order

That's what I'm saying

If I'm wrong I have no problem admitting it but I don't hear her say she listened to them while in college. She said she listened to them when she smoked, which to me says, she smoked even after college when those two artists were out.

The problem with her is she seems to be trying too hard to prove that she's so-called........"black enough."

Based on everything I've heard about her, she's just a "black" face that the DNC is putting out there to try and galvanize the black vote.

Her record in the D.A. office and Attorney General doesn't seem to indicate that she would act in the best interests of black people.

Basically, this whole incident comes across as her people........or
"handlers"....... telling her:

"Look, you've got to do something to get the blacks to embrace you.

Black people like to listen to rap music and smoke weed.

So.......it might not be a bad idea if you tell people that you listen to rap music and smoke weed."

That's racist in and of itself because it indicates that's how they perceive black people.

Furthermore, if she really was a part of black culture........she wouldn't need to have anyone tell her what she needs to do to reach out to black people because she would already know that instinctively.

That should be enough to let people know what she's really about.

The problem with her is she seems to be trying too hard to prove that she's so-called........"black enough."

Based on everything I've heard about her, she's just a "black" face that the DNC is putting out there to try and galvanize the black vote.

Her record in the D.A. office and Attorney General doesn't seem to indicate that she would act in the best interests of black people.

Basically, this whole incident comes across as her people........or
"handlers"....... telling her:

"Look, you've got to do something to get the blacks to embrace you.

Black people like to listen to rap music and smoke weed.

So.......it might not be a bad idea if you tell people that you listen to rap music and smoke weed."

That's racist in and of itself because it indicates that's how they perceive black people.

Furthermore, if she really was a part of black culture........she wouldn't need to have anyone tell her what she needs to do to reach out to black people because she would already know that instinctively.

That should be enough to let people know what she's really about.

another reach brah

did you watch the interview?

CTG asked her to dispel a rumor that she was opposed to legalizing weed. She said that wasnt true. She was then asked if she ever smoked weed, she admitted she had in college

Like @Inori then pointed out, Envy then asked her who she liked to listen to, CTG then asked who did she listen to when she smoked weed

I personally have nothing against her, but i dont understand how her naysayers are just attacking EVERY single thing she says in the name of pro black.

There are actual legitimate things you can quiz her on, but the timeline in which she smoked weed and listened to pac and snoop aint one of them.

another reach brah

did you watch the interview?

CTG asked her to dispel a rumor that she was opposed to legalizing weed. She said that wasnt true. She was then asked if she ever smoked weed, she admitted she had in college

Like @Inori then pointed out, Envy then asked her who she liked to listen to, CTG then asked who did she listen to when she smoked weed

I personally have nothing against her, but i dont understand how her naysayers are just attacking EVERY single thing she says in the name of pro black.

There are actual legitimate things you can quiz her on, but the timeline in which she smoked weed and listened to pac and snoop aint one of them.

Don't know what else to tell you.

It all comes down to deductive reasoning, basic math, and common sense.

Her saying she used to smoke weed in college translates into:

"I used to smoke weed, but I don't anymore."

When CTG asked her who she listened to when she smoked weed, she mentioned Snoop and Pac.

However, remember, since she said she only smoked weed in college.......that implies that she doesn't smoke weed anymore.

She graduated high school in 1981, so her college years were in the early 80's.

Therefore, again........she couldn't have been listening to Snoop and Pac in the early 80's because their careers didn't get started until the early 90's.

It doesn't matter whether she smokes weed or listens to rap music.

It just matters that she's willing to lie about it.

Basically, if 2+2=4.............and 3+1= 4........then 2+2=3+1........and 4=4.

Really not that hard to figure out, but take from that what you will.

Last edited:
Don't know what else to tell you.

It all comes down to deductive reasoning, basic math, and common sense.

Her saying she used to smoke weed in college translates into:

"I used to smoke weed, but I don't either more."

When CTG asked her who she listened to when she smoked weed, she mentioned Snoop and Pac.

However, remember, since said she only smoked weed in college.......that implies that she doesn't smoke weed anymore.

She graduated high school in 1981, so her college years were in the early 80's.

Therefore, again........she couldn't have been listening to Snoop and Pac in the early 80's because their careers didn't get started until the early 90's.

It doesn't matter whether she smokes weed or listens to rap music.

It just matters that she's willing to lie about it.

Basically, if 2+2=4.............and 3+1= 4........then 2+2=3+1........and 4=4.

Really not that hard to figure out, but take from that what you will.

she didnt say she ONLY smoked in college tho, but i'm not that invested to keep this going lol

if your mind is made up that you not voting for her, then her being 1000% honest not gonna change that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back