Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
But to break it down to the simplest form are these 3 points:

1. Deception
2. Sin
3. The desire for the man to rule over them (which means they are only following the weak examples of manhood that they see)

I love shaking my ass to rap songs that degrade women.

Plenty of women do. And when I was lost in the world I loved to grind on the women as well.

But Hallelujah that once I was blind, but now I see!
I once was lost, but now I am found!

Glory to King Jesus!

Only misery and despair in the life I use to live. There's No lasting satisfaction, peace, or joy in the world of sin! It's all vanity!

Amen.

Plenty of women do. And when I was lost in the world I loved to grind on the women as well.

But Hallelujah that once I was blind, but now I see!
I once was lost, but now I am found!

Glory to King Jesus!

Only misery and despair in the life I use to live. There's No lasting satisfaction, peace, or joy in the world of sin! It's all vanity!

Amen.

upload_2019-2-12_20-31-5.gif

I'm sure I'm in the minority

But hear me out

She said she smoked back in college

They asked who did she listen to when she smoked. She named two of the biggest rappers in the 90s, so, why is it so far fetched to believe she continued smoking after college?

I am not in the belief she tried it once and never again. She could've simply said oh, I did it that one time and there was no music.

Maybe I'm reaching, but I think that in 2019, for her to be so articulate and calculated with her responses, she not gonna be saying shit that people don't even have to Google to call her out on

Shrugs

It's not really about her smoking weed.

It's about her lying about listening to Pac and Snoop in college.

Thing is...........she was born in 1964:

So, even if she started college at 20yrs old..........the year would be 1984.

Therefore, she couldn't have been listening to Snoop and Pac back then because they didn't come out until the early 90's.

Welp it finally happened our dog died of natural causes. My daughter came to us saying something up with him/her. We take him to the vet they say Itll cost 500 to fix him. Me and wifey talk it over on the ride home. Next morning I give the whore bag a nice big hug bitch was screaming like terrordacly smh

It's not really about her smoking weed.

It's about her lying about listening to Pac and Snoop in college.

Thing is...........she was born in 1964:

So, even if she started college at 20yrs old..........the year would be 1984.

Therefore, she couldn't have been listening to Snoop and Pac back then because they didn't come out until the early 90's.
That's what I'm saying

If I'm wrong I have no problem admitting it but I don't hear her say she listened to them while in college. She said she listened to them when she smoked, which to me says, she smoked even after college when those two artists were out.

Envy generally asked what kinda music she listens to.. then Charla interjected and asked what she was listening to when when she was high.

She answered Snoop and Pac

Envy generally asked what kinda music she listens to.. then Charla interjected and asked what she was listening to when when she was high.

She answered Snoop and Pac
Brah, Twitter is lighting her up over it

I get it, y'all don't like her, but c'mon this is a dumb ass point they trying to make to discredit her as say she pandering to black people

Welp it finally happened our dog died of natural causes. My daughter came to us saying something up with him/her. We take him to the vet they say Itll cost 500 to fix him. Me and wifey talk it over on the ride home. Next morning I give the whore bag a nice big hug bitch was screaming like terrordacly smh
Lmaoooo idk why this is funny. RIP to the guy tho

Brah, Twitter is lighting her up over it

I get it, y'all don't like her, but c'mon this is a dumb ass point they trying to make to discredit her as say she pandering to black people

I chuckled at first like damn why lie about some shit like that.. but then went back and rewatched the tail end of the interview and I see niggas are just taking shit outa context.

I bet alotta the folks clowning didn't even watch the interview to begin with and are just piling on her just cuz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back