Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
the situation between the two women was settled , so for BET to instigate beef was pretty wack. Then then they was expecting her to perform this year too, lmfao. I gotta roll with Nicki on this one.

This.

Can't talk shyt about the muthafucca then be like "Oh by the way, you're still coming to perform for us right?"

Folks gotta get outta that mentality that there's only room for 1 at the top. Think how much money BOTH of these women would make had they teamed up and went on tour together?

Kamala Harris was listening to 2pac when she was in college. That mean 2pac have some unreleased music from the mid and late 80s

Why you say that
I'm sure I'm in the minority

But hear me out

She said she smoked back in college

They asked who did she listen to when she smoked. She named two of the biggest rappers in the 90s, so, why is it so far fetched to believe she continued smoking after college?

I am not in the belief she tried it once and never again. She could've simply said oh, I did it that one time and there was no music.

Maybe I'm reaching, but I think that in 2019, for her to be so articulate and calculated with her responses, she not gonna be saying shit that people don't even have to Google to call her out on

Shrugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back