Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but it wasn't her blackness that was the problem. It was the fact that she doesn't look like the typical Japanese person. They didn't feel like she was a real representation of the country.

Buuuuuttt...wouldn't that in essence mean they actually had a problem wit her blackness then??

Buuuuuttt...wouldn't that in essence mean they actually had a problem wit her blackness then??

It would be more accurate to say her foreignness is the problem. Japan is an extremely racially and ethnically homogeneous country, so anyone that looks different sticks out.

Yes, but it wasn't her blackness that was the problem. It was the fact that she doesn't look like the typical Japanese person. They didn't feel like she was a real representation of the country.
You gotta be tired of being the stupidest bright nigga in the room

You gotta be tired of being the stupidest bright nigga in the room

What's stupid about what I said? Have you been to Japan? Do you know anyone who has been to Japan? How does it make me stupid to tell you something based on what black people in Japan say about their experience there? Step away from being a victim for a second long enough to understand that every place in the world is not America and the racial dynamics are not the same wherever you go.

What's stupid about what I said? Have you been to Japan? Do you know anyone who has been to Japan? How does it make me stupid to tell you something based on what black people in Japan say about their experience there? Step away from being a victim for a second long enough to understand that every place in the world is not America and the racial dynamics are not the same wherever you go.
You keep trying to push this 'you're a victim of American racism' narrative when common sense is all you need

Maybe they ain't lynching blacks like Americans were are but they damn sure dont have equality there

You keep trying to push this 'you're a victim of American racism' narrative when common sense is all you need

Maybe they ain't lynching blacks like Americans were are but they damn sure dont have equality there

I never said they had equality. You niggas read what you want to read. What I said, is that blackness in Japan doesn't outweigh foreignness. You can be black, Latin, Indian, whatever. If you're not Japanese, you're going to be treated differently. They don't have this "black is at the bottom of the food chain" mindset there. To them either you're Japanese or you're something else.

But I asked you before. Have you been to Japan? Do you know a lot of Japanese people? If so, why do you think you know better than the black people that actually live there?

I never said they had equality. You niggas read what you want to read. What I said, is that blackness in Japan doesn't outweigh foreignness. You can be black, Latin, Indian, whatever. If you're not Japanese, you're going to be treated differently. They don't have this "black is at the bottom of the food chain" mindset there. To them either you're Japanese or you're something else.

But I asked you before. Have you been to Japan? Do you know a lot of Japanese people? If so, why do you think you know better than the black people that actually live there?

thats true but its mainly the older people and the ones outside the cities

I been to Japan plenty of times on the internet and those niggas mad sheep. Foreigner or not if u ain't with the status quo u wont make it out there. They fuck with Africans tho on the cool

I been to Japan plenty of times on the internet and those niggas mad sheep. Foreigner or not if u ain't with the status quo u wont make it out there. They fuck with Africans tho on the cool
What about China? And wtf is the "status quo?"

What about China? And wtf is the "status quo?"
Traditional Japanese culture. Respecting others before you that work hard to get where they at. status quo is status quotes. "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than a gardener in a war". Fuck China they havent done anything impressive in the past 25 years

Iq2hsh0.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back