we endured pain and smelled like a hot tire for our greatness, bruh

stay over there with your manuka honey and this brush

shopping

you dont know shit
:cry:

Wet and go.

School mornings was so easy

Reactions: 1/2
Wow that shit is still going on huh? Ya'll say I'm bad. I keep a debate going for several hours. Ya'll keep pointless beef going for several days. lol

just the ladies?

I know I aint the only man in here that sat under that mf too

got both my ears singed but they loved it
Nah niggas dealt with that shit too. When I had braids I had to get my shit straightened cause it was easier to braid. Small cost to look good.

They go out of their way to not mention the fact that pops is Haitian

People gotta stop seeing everything through the race lens from America. There is an interesting series of videos on YouTube about blacks in Japan. They all seem to have slightly different experiences, but for the most part the one thing they all say is that no one really has a problem with them being black. If anything, it's them being foreign that is more a problem. So looking at that ad and saying it's proof that Japanese people hate black people is silly. Go watch any Japanese anime, half the Japanese characters don't even look Japanese, so the fact of the matter is they don't typically represent anyone correctly in animation.

Finally acknowledged your bullshit after all these years lmaooooo.

I've always admitted to liking to debate. Ya'll try to accuse me arguing against the crowd just to be disruptive. I don't do that. I honestly just don't agree with 95% of the stupid shit some of ya'll say. I think a lot of the niggas on here are just super emotional and run solely of their feelings rather than any sort of reason or logic, the same shit they accuse females of doing.

My mama has about one more time to send me straight to voicemail or ignore my text messages. I'm about to delete her number, unfriend her on FB, and stop following her on Twitter.

How the hell you on FB posting inspirational quotes but won't even call your reason for living back?

.....the fuck she tryin'????

My mama has about one more time to send me straight to voicemail or ignore my text messages. I'm about to delete her number, unfriend her on FB, and stop following her on Twitter.

How the hell you on FB posting inspirational quotes but won't even call your reason for living back?

Bet you won't pull up tho

where you been PNP?

Man let me tell yall someshit thats been awkward as fuck lately.

So i come from a family where there was always lots of love but it was never expressed. There were no I love yous, no hugs every day before school and shit.

That included my mom and pops. And again I never questioned if my parents loved me, always knew they did, but it just wasnt expressed.

Around 25-26, I started telling my mom I loved her everytime we talked. It was weird at first but we both got used to it.

Now recently over the last month, my pops started saying i love you to me. Shit is mad awkward. He texts me a question, I answer, and then its like, "thanks, I love you"

Now I know people get more emotional as they get older, and my pops turned 58 this year, but shit is still weird.

On the flip, shit got me a little worried. Im bout to ask him if he knows something I dont.

Im pushing all negative thoughts out, im sure its nothing and just me being weirded out.

She owe u money

"Mama got a life too" - famous IC chick

People gotta stop seeing everything through the race lens from America. There is an interesting series of videos on YouTube about blacks in Japan. They all seem to have slightly different experiences, but for the most part the one thing they all say is that no one really has a problem with them being black. If anything, it's them being foreign that is more a problem. So looking at that ad and saying it's proof that Japanese people hate black people is silly. Go watch any Japanese anime, half the Japanese characters don't even look Japanese, so the fact of the matter is they don't typically represent anyone correctly in animation.

Didn't they had a problem wit the half black/Japanese chick representing them in the Miss Universe a couple of years ago?

Didn't they had a problem wit the half black/Japanese chick representing them in the Miss Universe a couple of years ago?

Yes, but it wasn't her blackness that was the problem. It was the fact that she doesn't look like the typical Japanese person. They didn't feel like she was a real representation of the country.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back