Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
My son is a fire cracker...

He's like a little Ray Lewis or something... He's just super intense and overly passionate about things....

So when he gets mad.... He gets BIG MAD... Like there's noooooooo in between... Once he's there, he's there....

So his teachers admittedly gotta protect him from himself.....

Kids are drawn to him... But if they can tell he's getting Aggy about something... They'll jump to intervene.

I'm trying to get him to think through his emotions. Acknowledge them. And even say what it makes him want to do.... But then make him come up with an alternative...

It's a process... But we've come a loooooooonnnnng way

Well make sure he doesn't do one thing I like Ray. It's kinda hard to get that thing off your resume.

if only there was this kinda solidarity in rap today

Coming from the hood, to being a dad in the suburbs. It constantly feel like my hood side is fighting my responsible dad side. I'll react to shit on some hood shit and be getting on myself about how stupid that was. Why would I put so much in jeopardy for some stupid shit. Then I'll respond to something on some responsible shit and the hood side calling me pussy. How you just gone let that shit just happen, who the fuck they think u is?

I'm wondering if this shit ever stop

Fun Fact: When Kit Kats lost in the tournament yesterday; I went out and bought a pack in remembrance

giphy.gif

Coming from the hood, to being a dad in the suburbs. It constantly feel like my hood side is fighting my responsible dad side. I'll react to shit on some hood shit and be getting on myself about how stupid that was. Why would I put so much in jeopardy for some stupid shit. Then I'll respond to something on some responsible shit and the hood side calling me pussy. How you just gone let that shit just happen, who the fuck they think u is?

I'm wondering if this shit ever stop

Its all learned behavior fam.

Like you saying one side having a conversation with the other side is you internalizing past experiences and applying it to your thought processes. Amd more often than not, those are really based upon your uncertainty of how someone else is gonna perceive you based on your response.

And its all BS at thr end of the day. The energy you give is the energy you get. And you have control of what you will and will not let affect you. Thats all that matters.

So to answer your question, it stops when you want it to.

Definitely something off in the universe. Some bitch got mad at me for watching a video she posted. Lmaooooooooo then she said I be talking about her all the time in a group. I think she think I’m someone else.

Its all learned behavior fam.

Like you saying one side having a conversation with the other side is you internalizing past experiences and applying it to your thought processes. Amd more often than not, those are really based upon your uncertainty of how someone else is gonna perceive you based on your response.

And its all BS at thr end of the day. The energy you give is the energy you get. And you have control of what you will and will not let affect you. Thats all that matters.

So to answer your question, it stops when you want it to.
1533179166767.png
Thanks bro

Shout out all the ABW ladies who had to endure this...
comb_stove-1.jpg

The back of ya necks will never be the same. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back