Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't post in the black history month thread?

tenor (39).gif

The nerve, the pettiness, the audacity, and the irony of it all.

This presidential race is tuning up to burn down all alliances on the democratic side. It's gone be a blood bath, and when its over, so much bad blood gone be involved. I'd be surprised if Trump isn't reelected off the strength of people not turning up to vote cause their person didn't win the nomination.

Shits gonna be frustrating for anyone who uses their brain.

This presidential race is tuning up to burn down all alliances on the democratic side. It's gone be a blood bath, and when its over, so much bad blood gone be involved. I'd be surprised if Trump isn't reelected off the strength of people not turning up to vote cause their person didn't win the nomination.

Shits gonna be frustrating for anyone who uses their brain.
Legit

Dayum Kendrick, Jay Rock and Anderson paak both tied as winners for the Grammy. First time ever in the rap category.

Man I'm happy AF Jay Rock got his first Grammy that's huge. If you told me 5 years ago he'd win a grammy before ScHoolboy Q or Ab-Soul I would have rolled my eyes.
Jay Rock had arguably album of the year so I'm not surprised.

Dayum Kendrick, Jay Rock and Anderson paak both tied as winners for the Grammy. First time ever in the rap category.

Man I'm happy AF Jay Rock got his first Grammy that's huge. If you told me 5 years ago he'd win a grammy before ScHoolboy Q or Ab-Soul I would have rolled my eyes.
What that’s stupid...Paak ain’t a rapper .....they should be picked one and why the fuck is J Lo performing a Motown tribute

Question for the single people. Do yall keep hygiene products on deck at the crib for someone your smashing or expect them to have their own shit before coming over?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back