Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean a awkwardly thrown pansy slap to his cheek?! This muthafuckas ain’t bout no fisticuffs lol
What was the deal with trench coats, anyway? I see older shows and movies where detectives wore trench coats. Imagine walking around in that heavy ass frock all day. It dont look like its layered enough to keep u warm during the cold. Walking through a crime scene and having to constantly move ur trench coat like it's a dress outta ur way.

Princess Leia is tha leader of tha resistance...got storm troopers shooting lasers at her head constantly...Jedi’s making shit fly around her all willy nilly...her boyfriend homeboy is a big ass bear/dog/Sasquatch looking shit and none of this shit scares/bothers her...but as soon as a winged bat/bird looking shit flies around her head, in that worm they thought was a crater thing, she turns full fledged scared female runnin’ and swattin’ at shit lmao

Either my moms cooking fell off or she trying to get me outta here. My stomach wilding right now wtf. Next time we ordering. I don't have time for this.
Like the last 2-3 times I came over to eat.
"Next time you cook if you don't like it." Fucking bet. These old heads stomachs strong af.

What are some dope rap songs from 2013?

@Mr Litty buggin’ @5th Letter lol...ASAP Rocky, Chance the Rapper, Action Bronson, J Cole, Talib Qweli, MAC Miller, Styles P, Joey Bada$$, Ghostface Killa, Jay Z and a bunch of ather biggaz dropped albums that year and Lorde who did have a pretty cool song did not have a hot hip hop song that year lmao

Come on back to tha hip hop thread my G...I’ll help you out....pause no homillz

@Mr Litty buggin’ @5th Letter lol...ASAP Rocky, Chance the Rapper, Action Bronson, J Cole, Talib Qweli, MAC Miller, Styles P, Joey Bada$$, Ghostface Killa, Jay Z and a bunch of ather biggaz dropped albums that year and Lorde who did have a pretty cool song did not have a hot hip hop song that year lmao

Come on back to tha hip hop thread my G...I’ll help you out....pause no homillz
You named a lot of rappers but no songs. Lorde is rapping on Royal and it captured the essence of hip hop

'My friends and I we've cracked the code
We count our dollars on the train to the party
And everyone who knows us knows that we're fine with this
We didn't come from money.....'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back